+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

I did not even notice that and already submit my Schedule A. My spouse got a rejection before but I only mentioned that in my spouse schedule A and not mine. @scylla what should I do? send a webform or just wait for them to get back to me?
What did you end up doing? I am in exactly same position

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys! Hope everything is fine here. I didn't check the immigration news for a couple of weeks, and now I was wondering if there is any news about the OINP HCP draws during this period. Is it still on halt?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi everyone,
I have upfront medical on 5th Mar'22 & raised 2 webforms (Got acknowledgement from IRCC for receiving docs.). But it is not updated till now in my profile.
Few days back i have received medical request from IRCC. Now i am worried whether it should wait for getting the upfront medical updated or I should go for another medical examination.

Please suggest
Thanks in advance

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did you end up doing? I am in exactly same position
I haven't done anything so far. Did not send a webform since I already mentioned it on the other form its not a misrepresentation. I am still conflicted if raising a webform will delay it further. What are you planning to do?

D

Deleted member 1083629

I haven't done anything so far. Did not send a webform since I already mentioned it on the other form its not a misrepresentation. I am still conflicted if raising a webform will delay it further. What are you planning to do?
I am thinking about raising the webform with the updated Schedule A. I will just attach a page between questions 6 and 7, raise the webform and ask them to consider this version instead of another one. I don't know if webforms will delay it further. Technically speaking, it shouldn't. Mainly because, there is no conflicting information and the review process should not take longer than couple of minutes; it's literally copy-paste of the SAME information in another Schedule A.

I don't think it matters. There is no misrepresentation, as visa refusals have been declared, at least 2 times (in the original online form in Post-AOR and your/mine spouse Schedule A). Plus, I looked at the library of misrep cases and haven't found a single one where anyone was refused due to not putting dependents in the primary Schedule A.

EDIT: Forgot to add. If they are unhappy, they could send another Schedule A request (there are cases on this forum when they have done it). That can delay the application further. I don't think the webform raised will go through all the levels of the review (case analyst, officer, etc.). It's most likely will land in the "review box" of the current reviewer. Basically, for me (and you) the option is to either delay the decision by a bit, or get a potential request for another Schedule A and delay it by a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 17, 2022
Hi Members

FSW-O AOR- Feb 2021 VO- RROC

We received ADR on 24th April for remedicals, schedule A and PCC and uploaded the same to portal on 7th May.

However I have mistakenly uploaded schedule A in the placeholder allocated for Spouse PCC.

We have done below steps as soon as we realized our mistake on 7th May itself. (Deadline to submit ADR was 24th May)

1.Raised webform explained and attached spouse Pcc on new webform portal
2.Raised webform explained and attached spouse Pcc on old webform portal
3.Sent PCC through email to RROC, CPC Ottawa and Local VO

Is there anything else we can do?? Will this result in rejection of our application ?

Has anyone gone through similar situation? Please help. We’re going through so much anxiety atm

We received 4 acknowledgment emails on 12th May and in ADR section on portal it says “12th May- We are reviewing the documents you provided “

PS- We have called IRCC twice during this time and both agents said it won’t result in rejection since we have sent the webform before due date and we’ll get a chance to rectify the mistake. But I’ve seen instances where IRCC call center agents not giving 100% accurate info. Pls advise

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi everyone,
I have upfront medical on 5th Mar'22 & raised 2 webforms (Got acknowledgement from IRCC for receiving docs.). But it is not updated till now in my profile.
Few days back i have received medical request from IRCC. Now i am worried whether it should wait for getting the upfront medical updated or I should go for another medical examination.

Please suggest
Thanks in advance
Hello house , Please respond,

if anyone gone through the same situation

I am thinking of uploading upfront medical scanned copies along with Schedule A & PCC

Is it advisable to get the upfront medical updated in profile?

TIA

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello house , Please respond,

if anyone gone through the same situation

I am thinking of uploading upfront medical scanned copies along with Schedule A & PCC

Is it advisable to get the upfront medical updated in profile?

TIA
I was exactly in your situation last week and was going to do the same. However my upfront medical just got approved a day before I submitted my adr so I removed my medical. It won't hurt to add your medical. At least this way the visa officer will see it directly and can decide to ask medical team to update it.

Have you tried to update them through webform first? Cause I informed them twice on the webform and after having no response for two months i decided to attach it to adr.

I also went to the clinic asking them to link my exams but they declined. The day before I got my medicals approved online I got an email from my medical clinic saying that they can not link medical exams, as the doctor spoke directly to IRCC about my case and IRCC said not to link medicals. I am sharing this info cause I think It was my doctor who spoke to IRCC which made them update my medicals. Have you tried asking your clinic to link your medicals?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
I was exactly in your situation last week and was going to do the same. However my upfront medical just got approved a day before I submitted my adr so I removed my medical. It won't hurt to add your medical. At least this way the visa officer will see it directly and can decide to ask medical team to update it.

Have you tried to update them through webform first? Cause I informed them twice on the webform and after having no response for two months i decided to attach it to adr.

I also went to the clinic asking them to link my exams but they declined. The day before I got my medicals approved online I got an email from my medical clinic saying that they can not link medical exams, as the doctor spoke directly to IRCC about my case and IRCC said not to link medicals. I am sharing this info cause I think It was my doctor who spoke to IRCC which made them update my medicals. Have you tried asking your clinic to link your medicals?
Thanks for the reply

I did upfront on 5th Mar'22 & raise 3 webforms for the same but it is not updated till now

Regarding clinic, I had a word with them today and they said to bring request sheet +emedical sheet, they will mail to IRCC for linking upfront medical

I think through clinic it will be faster

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply

I did upfront on 5th Mar'22 & raise 3 webforms for the same but it is not updated till now

Regarding clinic, I had a word with them today and they said to bring request sheet +emedical sheet, they will mail to IRCC for linking upfront medical

I think through clinic it will be faster
I believe so. Clinic has a direct access to IRCC unlike us who only have access to customer service reps. If I were you I would also attach medicals with PCC if medical does not get updated by the time you submit ADR.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello all ,
I have completed submitting all my spouse's documents after I received ADR requests for her. I added spouse after AOR.
IRCC however, changed my passport number to my spouse's passport number and now in my application we both have the same passport number. This was brought to my notice by the panel doctor during my medicals. She also mentioned that she will highlight the issue while sending both of our medicals and also made the comment on my medical report. I got my GCMS notes today and I still see that we both have the same numbers in the passport field. How should I get this rectified?

I am really tired of the way my file is being handled. They do not respond to web forms either. Please help me
@wonderbly @Alysson @RSub @Naturgrl @scylla

Reactions: RSub

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Previous POF Requirement
Number of
family members
Funds required
(in Canadian dollars)
1$13,213
2$16,449
3$20,222
4$24,553
5$27,847
6$31,407
7$34,967
For each additional family member$3,560

UPDATED
This table shows the minimum amount you need to immigrate to Canada as of June 9, 2022. If you have more money, you should list the full amount in your profile or application.
Number of
family members
Funds required
(in Canadian dollars)
1$13,310
2$16,570
3$20,371
4$24,733
5$28,052
6$31,638
7$35,224
For each additional family member$3,586