Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello all, does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp group for people who moved to BC?
There is one very active "Indians in Vancouver" group. If you don't mind toxicity, join that group. You get firsthand experience. To be honest, folks in the group have done a lot of research about BC area right from job market to schools to doctors to housing. But, its a toxic group full of rightwing b*st*rds.

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
There is one very active "Indians in Vancouver" group. If you don't mind toxicity, join that group. You get firsthand experience. To be honest, folks in the group have done a lot of research about BC area right from job market to schools to doctors to housing. But, its a toxic group full of rightwing b*st*rds.
Right wing (Indians???) They are not even in India .This is why I love my country men where ever they go they never leave that garbage attitude behind.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Previous POF Requirement
Number of
family members
Funds required
(in Canadian dollars)
1$13,213
2$16,449
3$20,222
4$24,553
5$27,847
6$31,407
7$34,967
For each additional family member$3,560

UPDATED
This table shows the minimum amount you need to immigrate to Canada as of June 9, 2022. If you have more money, you should list the full amount in your profile or application.
Number of
family members
Funds required
(in Canadian dollars)
1$13,310
2$16,570
3$20,371
4$24,733
5$28,052
6$31,638
7$35,224
For each additional family member$3,586

Ircc has time to work on all this but don't have time to expedite the application processing

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi
D

Deleted member 994371

Share the link with me please.

Reactions: dankboi

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hey guys, I have some great news, finally PPR....

I would like to extend my gratitude to Dankboi for all the memes, DxDroid for his relentless optimistic view of the world, Mushymush for his interesting insights and boundless patience, Stirredo for the satarical comments and jabs with kangaroo, ImpatientKangaroo for the endless source of entertainment, Navinball for all the balance with Rsub, Wonderbly for her motherly role, Alysson for his confusing name that lead many to assume he's in fact female, MistyDino for her (I'm assuming) dedication to provide PPR details, DKAB for showing that wherever you go, there will always be people that will remind you that you don't have it as bad as you think. I really hope we all have a get together one day, maybe on Canada Day 2023, so we don't forget that "we were owed muffins"... Thanks a lot to all participants.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

I would like to extend my gratitude to Dankboi for all the memes, DxDroid for his relentless optimistic view of the world, Mushymush for his interesting insights and boundless patience, Stirredo for the satarical comments and jabs with kangaroo, ImpatientKangaroo for the endless source of entertainment, Navinball for all the balance with Rsub, Wonderbly for her motherly role, Alysson for his confusing name that lead many to assume he's in fact female, MistyDino for her (I'm assuming) desication to provide PPR details, DKAB for showing that wherever you go, there will always be people that will remind you that you don't have it as bad as you think. I really hope we all have a get together one day, maybe on Canada Day 2023, so we don't forget that "we were owed muffins"... Thanks a lot to all participants.
Congrats man :) you have to be positive, life is too short. We also got a GU yesterday and everything is passed as of now including Criminality and Security, just waiting for official confirmation now (PPR)

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
check dm.
I replied @dankboi

I would like to extend my gratitude to Dankboi for all the memes, DxDroid for his relentless optimistic view of the world, Mushymush for his interesting insights and boundless patience, Stirredo for the satarical comments and jabs with kangaroo, ImpatientKangaroo for the endless source of entertainment, Navinball for all the balance with Rsub, Wonderbly for her motherly role, Alysson for his confusing name that lead many to assume he's in fact female, MistyDino for her (I'm assuming) dedication to provide PPR details, DKAB for showing that wherever you go, there will always be people that will remind you that you don't have it as bad as you think. I really hope we all have a get together one day, maybe on Canada Day 2023, so we don't forget that "we were owed muffins"... Thanks a lot to all participants.
congrats

D

Deleted member 994371

Congratulations, bro. Now comes the more difficult part of actually moving and living there.

Reactions: AlmostThere2