+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Thinking about it as well. Lol my eligibility didn't even start lmao. I doubt July is when I hear anything. Maybe July 2023? )))

EDIT: Just saw that you are March 2020. Yeah, I applied in Jan. 2021.
I'd love to withdraw and apply again after a couple of new draws BUT i'd have to ielts again and i honestly dont trust my english skills anymore :D:D:D:D

D

Deleted member 1083629

I'd love to withdraw and apply again after a couple of new draws BUT i'd have to ielts again and i honestly dont trust my english skills anymore :D:D:D:D
Lol. I took CELPIP in September 2020. My wife's IELTS is valid until October 2022 as well.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
One thing to note. Draw early July means AOR August/September. Plus 1 month from AOR to med passed/R10. New apps will only reach an officer’s desk September/October.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Money is not an issue. I talked to one lawyer about mandamus and he was honest about it. He said that it will most likely fail. The successful mandamus applications are the ones that are approved in principle and just sit there.

Based on my last conversation with agent in March (end of March), my eligibility is not started, security not started, etc.
Most mandamus cases I’ve seen aren’t really going to court. They moment they see the initial stages, they tend to finalize the app because they don’t have the time. I don’t think eligibility is required, if the app is sitting there for years.

Reactions: imransyed

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
I would love to know how many FSW people/application are left in the queue. That will give a good idea about what to expect.
I hope this helps.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/immigration-canadas-backlog-grows-to-1-84-million-0323476.html

Immigration categoryPersons as of Mar. 15
Canadian Experience Class (EE)10,388
Canadian Experience Class (No EE)107
Federal Skilled Workers (C-50)190
Federal Skilled Workers (EE)41,336
Federal Skilled Workers (Pre C-50)23
Skilled Trades (EE)589
Skilled Trades (No EE)3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1083629

So correct me if wrong, from what I understood no NOC specific draw which is really great.
Was surprised by it but you know... IRCC can come change it right before July. You never know.

There is actually a YT channel that discusses all of the mistakes IRCC has done and I am pretty sure the owner is psychic. Maybe, we should consult him? )))

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
According to IRCC Express Entry is resuming in July but they didn't say if it will be NOC specific or not..mmm

D

Deleted member 1083629

I hope this helps.

Immigration categoryPersons as of Mar. 15
Canadian Experience Class (EE)10,388
Canadian Experience Class (No EE)107
Federal Skilled Workers (C-50)190
Federal Skilled Workers (EE)41,336
Federal Skilled Workers (Pre C-50)23
Skilled Trades (EE)589
Skilled Trades (No EE)3
Nope. It doesn't. That's the old data. That data is being updated with every new person landing. You wouldn't know how many have landed so far because 1) not everyone cares about updating; 2) almost-landed applicant don't take resources from IRCC, which means that their applications are almost closed.

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
Nah. I feel annoyed when someone keeps promoting their shitty channel, even after REPEATEDLY being asked not to.

What I mean by attention is when you come here, keep posting you channel's name, pretending that you found some error from IRCC side, etc. That annoys pretty much everyone and people express that. Thus, you get ATTENTION. Kinda clear now?

Whether or not I am in the right place, that's up to me to decide.

But you cannot add those numbers to the calculator and see for yourself that, There is an error.

Or maybe your calculator is working exactly the same as the person's calculator who made the mistake and released the data - Sorry in that case I cannot do anything.

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
Nope. It doesn't. That's the old data. That data is being updated with every new person landing. You wouldn't know how many have landed so far because 1) not everyone cares about updating; 2) almost-landed applicant don't take resources from IRCC, which means that their applications are almost closed.

As Mentioned Data as of March 15. It is only available as of now.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Most mandamus cases I’ve seen aren’t really going to court. They moment they see the initial stages, they tend to finalize the app because they don’t have the time. I don’t think eligibility is required, if the app is sitting there for years.
Maybe, just saying what I was told by the lawyer. I was surprised lol. Here is 3500 CAD paycheck and he says don't do yet as the success rate is slim.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
There is usually a small gap of a month. Most likely the April 15 data will come in early May, but the trend is increasing, since earlier months take like 1-2 months before landing. I did a rushed landing and it still took a month lol.