+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

But you cannot add those numbers to the calculator and see for yourself that, There is an error.

Or maybe your calculator is working exactly the same as the person's calculator who made the mistake and released the data - Sorry in that case I cannot do anything.
Ah, yes. I see it now. The CALCULATOR is wrong. I know right; my calculator is working EXACTLY the same way as anyone else's. Except yours. I don't know bruh.

D

Deleted member 1083629

D

Deleted member 1083629

There is usually a small gap of a month. Most likely the April 15 data will come in early May, but the trend is increasing, since earlier months take like 1-2 months before landing. I did a rushed landing and it still took a month lol.
That's exactly what I am waiting for. More people should be traveling and thus, I am very curios to see the updated number.

Again, I don't think that number will be reduced by a significant portion until July but maybe enough to get my app to be reviewed before a new batch will be received :)

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
They said there would be more updates. Might come later. I think NOC specific is quite difficult to draw out because every province has something they need.
I guess we will know more details in the coming weeks. It would have been great if they had said something about the 500 cut-off score and the rumours of EE being NOC-specific. All the same, today's announcement was good...well, in my opinion, much better than the long silence.

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
Ah, yes. I see it now. The CALCULATOR is wrong. I know right; my calculator is working EXACTLY the same way as anyone else's. Except yours. I don't know bruh.

If your calculator is working fine, You must have recognized the error in the data which IRCC has Published or the error in the data which I have posted with reference to a Video from a channel.

But unfortunately, I cannot see both of your possible comments. If someone is adamant that " I will not agree to it" regardless of what all proof you can show the person who is convincing the person will fail - Nothing anyone can do about it.

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
That's old data. FSW applications are being processed and the ones who have been approved just need to land. Then, they are out of the queue. What I am trying to say is that the actual number should be much smaller. Again, because once someone is approved, then that person is not going to take IRCC resources.
I have clearly mentioned in my First post that data is only available as of 15-March - 2022.
You already know that it is 1 Month old, So What is the use of asking for the Link and after getting the link trying to post that it is old Data?

Trying to gain attention?

neemish

Jan 9, 2020
There is usually a small gap of a month. Most likely the April 15 data will come in early May, but the trend is increasing, since earlier months take like 1-2 months before landing. I did a rushed landing and it still took a month lol.
Landing data is released in the middle of next month. For eg - FEB 2022 Data - Mid April 2022, March 2022 Data - Mid May 2022.

The Backlog data is usually requested by IRCC lawyers or news reporters who publish at CICNEWS.COM So we will have to just wait for it.

Reactions: Alysson
D

Deleted member 1083629

I guess we will know more details in the coming weeks. It would have been great if they had said something about the 500 cut-off score and the rumours of EE being NOC-specific. All the same, today's announcement was good...well, in my opinion, much better than the long silence.
I kinda agree with @Alysson . I have been saying that before. It will be hard to have the same format as they had before EE. It will most likely be extra points for certain NOCs or a list of NOCs that do not qualify. Mainly because each province attracts certain NOCs. Like SDEs won't go to Manitoba and so on. So, including SDEs in a federal draw will not make a difference; they will still go to Ontario or BC.

Reactions: Yodm

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I kinda agree with @Alysson . I have been saying that before. It will be hard to have the same format as they had before EE. It will most likely be extra points for certain NOCs or a list of NOCs that do not qualify. Mainly because each province attracts certain NOCs. Like SDEs won't go to Manitoba and so on. So, including SDEs in a federal draw will not make a difference; they will still go to Ontario or BC.
Whoa hold up. SDEs won't go to Manitoba? I am living proof that is false! :p

Reactions: neemish
D

Deleted member 1083629

Whoa hold up. SDEs won't go to Manitoba? I am living proof that is false! :p
More like a minority)) come on, man )) I looked at all of the provinces to see what would the best one for softwares and Ontario had the most jobs and companies. BC is after that but salaries in bc for SDEs are lower. Alberta is trying to get there but we will see if that happens. I think they opened Amazon there, right?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I am curious to know what these non-qualifying NOCs would be. Anyone can offer some speculations?