+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1083629

I am curious to know what these non-qualifying NOCs would be. Anyone can offer some speculations?
I can offer some but those are just speculations. In my opinion, they will go after statscanada and job demand list. I am on my phone but there is a website that lets you enter your NOC and see the demand. It has levels. The ones are “extreme shortage” or “high demand” (cannot remember exactly) are safe more or less.

D

Deleted member 1083629

If they do NOC based draws, they'll most likely do it like Australia - with different cutoffs for different NOCs.
Oh, is this how Australia doing it? I thought they had a list of qualifying NOCs and if you are in it, then you are fine. So, do they give extra points for having a certain NOC?

Reactions: dankboi

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Exactly my logic here. If they don't process my file by July (and they won't), they will shift their resources to process the new files within the 6 months timeline. Which means that I am looking at 2+ years in the BEST CASE scenario.

Which is what is happening with PNP guys right now.
PNP Nov 2020 AOR
I'm losing it, not gonna lie

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Money is not an issue. I talked to one lawyer about mandamus and he was honest about it. He said that it will most likely fail. The successful mandamus applications are the ones that are approved in principle and just sit there.

Based on my last conversation with agent in March (end of March), my eligibility is not started, security not started, etc.
If your eligibility hasn't even started, for over a year I'll suggest you request for GCMS to see if there's any concerns on your file. You are FSW, right? When did you receive AOR and MEP?

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
  • To support family reunification, the immediate family members included in a principal applicant’s permanent residence application who are outside of Canada will be eligible to get their own open work permit.
Ok maybe stupid question on the above point. Would this also apply to spousal sponsorships where the partner is outside of Canada, or is this only for Express Entry. Any ideas?