+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Of course, because all the other people in the thread are not going to discuss anything? Only Pranit and the group discuss everything on here :)
I didn't mean that I meant not discussing about uncertainty in life.
Surely this thread is not going to die as there are a lot of pre ita folks here and more than that this thread is fun where you can meet a sample of people from all over the world .
This thread has a lot of information and that to case by case basis for example I myself had a lot of questions about change in COR,change in COR after ppr,How to send the packet for copr ,what if I get rfv between travel? So it is not going to go anywhere.
But it is not that funny to see people in uncertainty I say that because I was there once(not only me may be even you) it is not that funny and I don't wish anyone what we all went through months/years of uncertainty.
Go a few couple of 100 PGs before you will understand what I am talking about.

Last edited:

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hi everyone!

I would really appreciate it if you could help with my question.

I have just received a re-medical request. However, the physician I went before for my first medical check is fully booked until late next month.

In this case, is it OK if I book a medical check with another physician, or do I still have to book with the one I chose before?

Thank you!
Hi there, I may be stating the obvious but please make sure they are on this list: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Best of luck.

Reactions: James D. Ryan

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
FSW and CEC draws to resume in early July

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/04/ircc-to-resume-fswp-and-cec-invitations-in-july-and-offer-open-work-permit-to-pgwp-holders-0424699.html#gs.y6mzlg

A summary of today’s major announcements
  • Express Entry invitations to FSWP, CEC, and FSTP candidates will resume in early July.
  • The vast majority of new Express Entry applications will be processed within the six-month service standard. According to IRCC, current Express Entry processing times range from seven months to in excess of 20 months.
  • Those with an expiring PGWP between January and December 2022 will qualify for an additional open work permit of up to 18 months beginning this summer. IRCC is working on a simplified process and will provide further details “in the weeks ahead.” IRCC notes about 95,000 PGWPs will expire in 2022, and it estimates as many as 50,000 PGWP holders could benefit from this new open work permit.
  • Applicants will no longer be required to remain in Canada throughout the entire time their application is being processed.
  • Applicants who also apply for an open work permit while they wait for their permanent residence application to be processed will be able to get work permits that are valid until the end of 2024. This will ensure all permanent residence applications will be finalized before applicants need to apply to extend their temporary status again.
  • To support family reunification, the immediate family members included in a principal applicant’s permanent residence application who are outside of Canada will be eligible to get their own open work permit.

Last edited:

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
FSW and CEC draws to resume in early July

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/04/ircc-to-resume-fswp-and-cec-invitations-in-july-and-offer-open-work-permit-to-pgwp-holders-0424699.html#gs.y6mzlg

A summary of today’s major announcements
  • Express Entry invitations to FSWP, CEC, and FSTP candidates will resume in early July.
  • The vast majority of new Express Entry applications will be processed within the six-month service standard. According to IRCC, current Express Entry processing times range from seven months to in excess of 20 months.
  • Those with an expiring PGWP between January and December 2022 will qualify for an additional open work permit of up to 18 months beginning this summer. IRCC is working on a simplified process and will provide further details “in the weeks ahead.” IRCC notes about 95,000 PGWPs will expire in 2022, and it estimates as many as 50,000 PGWP holders could benefit from this new open work permit.
  • Applicants will no longer be required to remain in Canada throughout the entire time their application is being processed.
  • Applicants who also apply for an open work permit while they wait for their permanent residence application to be processed will be able to get work permits that are valid until the end of 2024. This will ensure all permanent residence applications will be finalized before applicants need to apply to extend their temporary status again.
  • To support family reunification, the immediate family members included in a principal applicant’s permanent residence application who are outside of Canada will be eligible to get their own open work permit.
Fucking finally !

D

Deleted member 1083629

I think I will withdraw my application and get in with a new batch. I have >500 points and it's better to just re-apply and get it in 6 months than being stuck in this limbo for 2+ years.

Reactions: nadiao

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think I will withdraw my application and get in with a new batch. I have >500 points and it's better to just re-apply and get it in 6 months than being stuck in this limbo for 2+ years.
Tough choice and you're flipping brave if you go ahead with it. But I don't blame you bruv, do what you have to.

Goodluck gents @OneStepAtATime @ElvisRamaj glad that you guys finally have something concrete to look forward to.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1083629

Tough choice and you're flipping brave if you go ahead with it. But I don't blame you bruv, do what you have to.

Goodluck gents @OneStepAtATime @ElvisRamaj glad that you guys finally have something concrete to look forward to.
I mean, simple math. I have 500+ points and I will be selected in the first draw. July + 6 months is January 2023.

Now, we have 27 months. January 2021 AOR + 27 months = July 2023.

The only thing I am not sure about is how long it will take to withdraw the file. If they would operate like normal people and give estimate, then no worries. If they are going to take 6 month to withdraw my file, then it's a different story.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I mean, simple math. I have 500+ points and I will be selected in the first draw. July + 6 months is January 2023.

Now, we have 27 months. January 2021 AOR + 27 months = July 2023.

The only thing I am not sure about is how long it will take to withdraw the file. If they would operate like normal people and give estimate, then no worries. If they are going to take 6 month to withdraw my file, then it's a different story.
Yeah I'd be worried about the withdrawal time. I think I saw someone else saying it can take months. And of course, being IRCC, it can be impossible to get a straight answer on the status of the withdrawal.