+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys, finally mandamus works. Law firm sent a Notice on this Monday to IRCC that we were going to file the application for Writ of Mandamus, the very same day we got a GU, and today we got RFV email. It didn't even get to the point of real filing before PPR is sent . When we are seeing AOR 2021 FSW start to get RFV email, IRCC still can't finalize AOR 2019 and early 2020, where's the logic? Indeed, there's no logic when it comes to the IRCC. So people, whose files are older than 2 years, go for Mandamus if you can afford it and if you want to. We don't deserve to be treated like this.
Congrats bro. Which law firm filed your mandamus and how much did they charge you?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hello guys, finally mandamus works. Law firm sent a Notice on this Monday to IRCC that we were going to file the application for Writ of Mandamus, the very same day we got a GU, and today we got RFV email. It didn't even get to the point of real filing before PPR is sent . When we are seeing AOR 2021 FSW start to get RFV email, IRCC still can't finalize AOR 2019 and early 2020, where's the logic? Indeed, there's no logic when it comes to the IRCC. So people, whose files are older than 2 years, go for Mandamus if you can afford it and if you want to. We don't deserve to be treated like this.
I once rented an apartment from this company who had a 'notorious' reputation of not returning the deposit unless you went to the land department and filed a petition against them. They knew that most people won't go through the hassle/wouldn't spend the money and that they would get away with not paying back the deposit in most cases even if they had to pay more than the original amount in some cases.
Disclaimer: resemblance to any company or government entity is purely coincidental.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Canadian Embassy received my passport fine. So VFS did their part. The only problem is it's been 2.5 months and the embassy still haven't returned my passport... I phoned them, emailed them.. Nada.. Does anybody know how long does it roughly take from PPR to COPR these days?
It is usually 15 - 30 days .

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Congrats bro. Which law firm filed your mandamus and how much did they charge you?
Thanks, they quoted 3000CAD in total. But I would not recommend them to you as the communication with them was slow, I didn't like it. I'd recommed you to do your own research and get quotes from law firms, there're many out there. Make sure you can find their names on canada.ca website so that they are legit.

Reactions: paneka penalty

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I once rented an apartment from this company who had a 'notorious' reputation of not returning the deposit unless you went to the land department and filed a petition against them. They knew that most people won't go through the hassle/wouldn't spend the money and that they would get away with not paying back the deposit in most cases even if they had to pay more than the original amount in some cases.
Disclaimer: resemblance to any company or government entity is purely coincidental.
Lol

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m an FSW- outlander, AOR Aug 2020 and I am scared of my application getting rejected. Please let me know if the following things can lead to rejection or not:

1. In my original application, I did not mention an address in the Address History section at which I lived for 4 months on a work trip. This address was in another city (within my country). But I did mention it in LOE. Recently, I received Schedule A and after talking to a consultant, I mentioned that address in the Schedule A and explained it in another LOE.

2. In my original application, in the Personal History section, I did mention the above mentioned stay BUT mistakenly entered the wrong city name. In Schedule A, I entered the correct city and explained the mistake in the LOE.

Now I am freaking out if these things can count as misrepresentation or lead to my application rejection. My consultant said that these are minor mistakes but I am still extremely worried. Please guide!!