+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I’m an FSW- outlander, AOR Aug 2020 and I am scared of my application getting rejected. Please let me know if the following things can lead to rejection or not:

1. In my original application, I did not mention an address in the Address History section at which I lived for 4 months on a work trip. This address was in another city (within my country). But I did mention it in LOE. Recently, I received Schedule A and after talking to a consultant, I mentioned that address in the Schedule A and explained it in another LOE.

2. In my original application, in the Personal History section, I did mention the above mentioned stay BUT mistakenly entered the wrong city name. In Schedule A, I entered the correct city and explained the mistake in the LOE.

Now I am freaking out if these things can count as misrepresentation or lead to my application rejection. My consultant said that these are minor mistakes but I am still extremely worried. Please guide!!
We've discussed this over and over already. Don't stress. What you have described is no ground for rejection. If you get rejected, it will be something to do with your eligibility (wrong NOC, not enough proof of experience, not enough PoF etc), not this. Moreover you have corrected your errors. IRCC give s room for this. Did you ever requested GCMS notes?

Relax.

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi everyone, I’m an FSW- outlander, AOR Aug 2020 and I am scared of my application getting rejected. Please let me know if the following things can lead to rejection or not:

1. In my original application, I did not mention an address in the Address History section at which I lived for 4 months on a work trip. This address was in another city (within my country). But I did mention it in LOE. Recently, I received Schedule A and after talking to a consultant, I mentioned that address in the Schedule A and explained it in another LOE.

2. In my original application, in the Personal History section, I did mention the above mentioned stay BUT mistakenly entered the wrong city name. In Schedule A, I entered the correct city and explained the mistake in the LOE.

Now I am freaking out if these things can count as misrepresentation or lead to my application rejection. My consultant said that these are minor mistakes but I am still extremely worried. Please guide!!

As long as you have corrected your mistakes, I think you should be fine. Misrepresentation would have been if you hadn't mentioned it at all. Now that you have updated them, you should be fine.

If you hadn't mentioned the four-month stay, they wouldn't have found out about it anyways. I don't think they will make a fuss over a 4-month trip.

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
@wonderbly @stirredo thanks a lot for your guidance and reassurance :) I guess it’s my anxiety taking over and making me stress out so much! Anyway, I will try to relax. Yes I did order GCMS notes in late 2020 and late 2021. Eligibility had been passed but Security and Criminality had not been started at that time.

D

Deleted member 994371

Any updates for the forever-false-IP2 folks? Nothing from me.
Nothing for me either. Exactly a week now after my medicals passed. Submitted ADR in the first week of April.

I think if it does happen it will happen around 15th May, as they seem to be releasing them in patches every month.

Although I guess one can't really put IRCC in any patterns. They always find a way to surprise us.

D

Deleted member 994371

If anyone has been able to contact IRCC call center through TextNow, can you please share the area code you have used?

I have been trying since past 4 days but no luck. I hear they have blocked some area codes on TextNow.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
If anyone has been able to contact IRCC call center through TextNow, can you please share the area code you have used?

I have been trying since past 4 days but no luck. I hear they have blocked some area codes on TextNow.
I haven't tried this week but they cannot block area codes. Area codes comprise tons of people, they can't just block them whole.

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi! The Express Entry form requests for the starting month and year of the education. While the year is mentioned, the month isn't called out on any documents. A friend who had previously applied for a study permit, entered the first semester exam date in the study permit application which was approved. Do you think mentioning the accurate date would be best for the Express Entry profile? or would IRCC reference the study permit application?

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW

You can call using Skype. Get a 1 month free unlimited North American plan and then 6.99 USD on expiration. Even then still, goodluck getting in the queue to speak to any agent, you'll need it :)

D

Deleted member 994371

I haven't tried this week but they cannot block area codes. Area codes comprise tons of people, they can't just block them whole.

I must have dialed at least 40 times now. Just can't get through. Always "Due to high-volume of calls, we are unable to transfer...."

I think I will have to order GCMS notes.

D

Deleted member 994371

I must have dialed at least 40 times now. Just can't get through. Always "Due to high-volume of calls, we are unable to transfer...."

I think I will have to order GCMS notes.

Lol, just got done ordering notes. Called one last time, because why not. Got through.

Wasted 15$