+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

For some reason, I cannot reply to your messages. :(

I am applying from Linkedin. I set the location to Ontario etc. when searching and apply to a bunch of jobs. I always write "need work authorization' in my applications but they all seem to ignore that part. I had three interviews with salary and all figured out until they learned about needing work authorize.

By head-hunting agencies, do you mean consulting companies? I am not sure how to find those. Yes, I am in IT.
Interesting. Haha that's great though. Any progress on french? Assuming my luck isn't complete ass, we might be approaching the next OINP francophone draw soon.

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
AOR Dec 2020 here. Just ordered GCMS. It's been more than 2 months since Remed - Passed.

I wonder if there was a real cause to make me go through another medical exam, or they're just buying some time to ignore me even longer.

Reactions: fdelliott2

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
Hello guys, finally mandamus works. Law firm sent a Notice on this Monday to IRCC that we were going to file the application for Writ of Mandamus, the very same day we got a GU, and today we got RFV email. It didn't even get to the point of real filing before PPR is sent . When we are seeing AOR 2021 FSW start to get RFV email, IRCC still can't finalize AOR 2019 and early 2020, where's the logic? Indeed, there's no logic when it comes to the IRCC. So people, whose files are older than 2 years, go for Mandamus if you can afford it and if you want to. We don't deserve to be treated like this.
congratulations man, may I ask what is your visa office?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Following the flurry of ADRs and subsequent PPRs, I really got hopeful.

Now my profile seems stuck. I submitted the ADRs and they confirmed receipt but my profile still says "your action required" like I haven't responded to the ADRs.

I've waited for the deadline to pass, still no change.

What can one do to get some attention around here

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Interesting. Haha that's great though. Any progress on french? Assuming my luck isn't complete ass, we might be approaching the next OINP francophone draw soon.
There was one supposed to be yesterday!! Whatever happened to it?!

Are you also waiting on the Tech/French draw OINP?

D

Deleted member 1006777

There was one supposed to be yesterday!! Whatever happened to it?!

Are you also waiting on the Tech/French draw OINP?
There is no "supposed to be". There is no fixed schedule for OINP draws. It happens when it happens.

• Sad
Reactions: jester10

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Following the flurry of ADRs and subsequent PPRs, I really got hopeful.

Now my profile seems stuck. I submitted the ADRs and they confirmed receipt but my profile still says "your action required" like I haven't responded to the ADRs.

I've waited for the deadline to pass, still no change.

What can one do to get some attention around here
Were you also requested for remedicals? If yes, is your remedical passed?
"Your action required" changed for me when my medical result was updated.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Were you also requested for remedicals? If yes, is your remedical passed?
"Your action required" changed for me when my medical result was updated.
Yes, I got a remedial request but after I had already done another upfront. Took them only two days to link the medicals though.

Same time I got the remed request, I got ADRs for PCC and Schedule A and then about a week later, right after submitting those, I got an ADR for proof of income.

Reactions: CarlCoco

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Yes, I got a remedial request but after I had already done another upfront. Took them only two days to link the medicals though.

Same time I got the remed request, I got ADRs for PCC and Schedule A and then about a week later, right after submitting those, I got an ADR for proof of income.
So, your online account shows medical passed date and you have also submitted all the ADR. Are you sure you transmitted the requested documents?

Reactions: wonderbly

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
So, your online account shows medical passed date and you have also submitted all the ADR. Are you sure you transmitted the requested documents?
Yup, my account shows the medicals passed date.
For the ADRs, I definitely transmitted the documents and I got a receipt email confirming that. But the notice on my account just stayed regardless.

In the section where you upload the documents, it says "replacement received" as it should.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is no "supposed to be". There is no fixed schedule for OINP draws. It happens when it happens.
Most of the times, and especially this year they follow a pattern.

They either conduct a draw a week before the Express Entry rounds of invitation or a week after, so that would give us the following weeks to hope for :

April 18th - 24th
May 2nd - 8th
May 16th - 22nd
May 30th - June 5th
June 13th - 19th
June 27th - July 3rd

Today is not over yet, so lets see.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Yup, my account shows the medicals passed date.
For the ADRs, I definitely transmitted the documents and I got a receipt email confirming that. But the notice on my account just stayed regardless.

In the section where you upload the documents, it says "replacement received" as it should.
Hmm then it is all good, at least nothing is pending on your part. You can do nothing but wait. For your satisfaction you can try calling IRCC to learn about the latest update about your application (whether security is initiated/passed etc.)
Wish you the best!

Reactions: Vidnomenon