Remeds Passed: 14th April 2022
Ready for Visa Email: 19th April 2022
VO: Ottawa
COR: USA
Citizen: Indian

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
See who is here now. No more links with full data. But Still, they cannot accept it. Nothing I can do about it.
Bro, I salute your dedication to this grift. But what will it take for you to realise that people here are just not interested in your stats, whichever way you provide it? You should focus on those AOR threads on the forums - perhaps they will be more receptive to your content.

Just leave the killjoys on FSW WORLDWIDE thread alone. They don't appreciate your amazing gifts. It their loss :rolleyes:.

Thanks and bye.

Reactions: neemish

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
It's their absolute lack of communication with respect to everything that drives people crazy. It's like they're afraid to commit to any long term plan/strategy because they've consistently failed in delivering prior long term commitments without restoring to number-cooking. They're operating on a monthly (maybe weekly) basis at a department that should be working on a yearly basis.
But they should at least tell us what changes they are planning for FSWP, what is the next expected draw date. It's becoming a bit of a joke now.

750popfers

Apr 27, 2021
Hey Folks,
I received a Ready for Visa email on 8 Feb 2022. The Canadian Embassy received my passport on 11 February.
It’s been over 2 months. How long does it take from here? :confused:

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my OTas (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too? Need some guidance please

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my OTas (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too? Need some guidance please
I think so. You’d be fine even if you went unemployed starting from Jan 2021. A job with different NOC couldn’t hurt.

Reactions: pcdreamcanada

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes. That job goes in your personal History only.

Reactions: pcdreamcanada