+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
you’re right about carrying this much cash. I’m exploring other options as well.

I don’t have the forex receipts. I bought the dollars from my FIL who had them saved.
You can open an account in Scotiabank and transfer all or 70%-80% of your money. Then get an appointment, show ID and money would be readily available to you in 2-3 working days.

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Update-
Received Re Medical req - April 7th
Took My Medical Exam - 12th April
Passed on GCKey- 16th April.
I didn't get any other ADR whatsoever
Background Check is at we are processing since the remedical request
According to GCMS generated on March 12th
Eligibility - Passed by agent
Criminality - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Info Sharing - In progress

I hope I get my RFV Mail soon enough now... It's been way too long.

FSW-O AOR NOV 6th 2020
Bro when did u apply for gcms? And was the gcms via ircc or cbsa?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't think so Elvis. I think they will wait until an All Program Draw/ CEC and then accordingly go forward until then no OINP HCP draw, which does not make sense but it is what it is. Hope you get the invite soon, are you waiting for Tech draw or the priority one?
Why would you think that there will not be any OINP HCP draw ?

OINP isn't connected in any way with the All Program draws. My guess was that perhaps Ontario waited to see what would follow in April so that they can go back to their original draws criteria, as inviting candidates in the Express Entry pool with a CRS score 1 point less than the previous All Program draw.

Apparently, that didn't not happen so I believe that they will go ahead with their actual CRS score range of up to 600 points.

In 2021, OINP issued about 8234 NOIs in the Express Entry pool as follows :
  • Human Capital Priorities stream – 6,259
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 651
  • Skilled Trades stream – 1,324
As of this year, they have issued 4,424 NOIs as follows :
  • Human Capital Priorities stream – 1897
  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 206
  • Skilled Trades stream – 2321
So, if they issue at least the same number of NOIs as last year, HCP will need 4,362, French about 446. Skilled trades I believe are done for this year., Also, since the government has increase the PNP quota for 2022, OINP will issue more notifications of interest compared to 2021. Lastly, most of the notifications are sent in the first half of the year.

I am waiting for Priority or French speaking draw. Hopefully one of them will find me.

Reactions: dankboi