+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
You can open an account in Scotiabank and transfer all or 70%-80% of your money. Then get an appointment, show ID and money would be readily available to you in 2-3 working days.
What about the 5% international fees? I fear if I go below the required POF due to this deposit fee it’s better to deposit it in person.

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
Hi guys, I’m looking for a consultant for some help needed in submitting my Schedule A due to some minor errors in my application. Any recommendations? Is Kubeir a credible consultant?

Makei

Sep 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please, I called IRCC two weeks ago and was told the following:

Eligibility: In progress
Security: In progress

I just called now and the information is:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Passed

Please, how is it that Eligibility went from "in progress" to "not started", even though Security is now passed? Any explanation, please?

My file was last worked on, last week.

Kindly assist @legalfalcon

Jennyababy

Star Member
Mar 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please, I called IRCC two weeks ago and was told the following:

Eligibility: In progress
Security: In progress

I just called now and the information is:

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Passed

Please, how is it that Eligibility went from "in progress" to "not started", even though Security is now passed? Any explanation, please?

My file was last worked on, last week.

Kindly assist @legalfalcon
What is your AOR?

Eligibility changing to Not Started may be system error or your file has been moved to another VO. Sometimes it is a good sign that your PPR is coming anytime soon like less than two weeks. According to my research and questioning on every platform; your file is at the final stage once your security has been passed and your eligibility changed back to not started probably your file awaiting agent approval for eligibility and finalization.

By next week check for your RFV

Reactions: Makei

KarenJ

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

My medical expired this month,and i just noticed a due date under medical assessment as 18-10-2022 in GCMS notes. please can anyone explain what this means? is my medical validity extended to 18-10-2022

Makei

Sep 1, 2021
What is your AOR?

Eligibility changing to Not Started may be system error or your file has been moved to another VO. Sometimes it is a good sign that your PPR is coming anytime soon like less than two weeks. According to my research and questioning on every platform; your file is at the final stage once your security has been passed and your eligibility changed back to not started probably your file awaiting agent approval for eligibility and finalization.

By next week check for your RFV
Thank you for your response.

My AOR is April 10, 2021
VO: Vancouver (It has been Vancouver for some weeks and still there, when I called today).