+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I couldn't evict them, so I started removing stuff from the apartment gradually to make it uninhabitable (doors, window panes, cut off water, electricity, etc), which eventually forced the tenant to leave :rolleyes:.
Lmaoooo! Are you for real. This sooo savage, salute! Hahaha I'm definately pulling this should I ever have the misfortune of shitty tenents. Hell I'm ripping off the entire roof family.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Empty lots/land are even worse. In SA, people take over govt-owned land as squatters and even the govt has to go to court to get them off it. It takes months (even years) to resolve. It's a hot mess.

I am shocked about this happening in Canada though. As someone in the market looking for a house to buy, it scares me.
Slight tangent....Hmmmm but...Honestly, can you blame them? I fully support privately-owned and govt owned land grabs in SA. Our post-apartheid government has betrayed the African majority by being completely useless in implementing its own Freedom Charter through the redistribution of stolen land previously belonging to natives by European settlers. It's shameful that 75% of South African land previously owned by natives is in the hands of whites who only make up 9% of the population. Our peoples dignity needs to be restored and not through govt. welfare where unemployed and destitute folks are temporarily given $35CAD every month to survive off of and told to use the money wisely to start businesses...with R350?? Lol please! Instead they need their land back in order to be self sufficient, this in a country currently battling 75% youth unemployment of which the overwhelming majority are black and the govt has no sound plan to curb this. Uhhhg this country with huge poytential makes me so angry mxm

Reactions: wonderbly

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Lmaoooo! Are you for real. This sooo savage, salute! Hahaha I'm definately pulling this should I ever have the misfortune of shitty tenents. Hell I'm ripping off the entire roof family.
Bro, it's such a PITA. At one point I had 6 flats in Sunnyside (Pretoria) and I didn't have any issues there. Problem was with my townhouse tenant in Centurion. My Legal Wise lawyer advised me to do what I did, instead of paying more money for civil court :D :D.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Slight tangent....Hmmmm but...Honestly, can you blame them? I fully support privately-owned and govt owned land grabs in SA. Our post-apartheid government has betrayed the African majority by being completely useless in implementing its own Freedom Charter through the redistribution of stolen land previously belonging to natives by European settlers. It's shameful that 75% of South African land previously owned by natives is in the hands of whites who only make up 9% of the population. Our peoples dignity needs to be restored and not through govt. welfare where unemployed and destitute folks are temporarily given $35CAD every month to survive off of and told to use the money wisely to start businesses...with R350?? Lol please! Instead they need their land back in order to be self sufficient, this in a country currently battling 75% youth unemployment of which the overwhelming majority are black and the govt has no sound plan to curb this. Uhhhg this country with huge poytential makes me so angry mxm
100%. I couldn't agree more.

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
Guys we are a family of 3 received COPR.

We will be travelling in June but I have withdrawn majority of my POF money and converted it to USD. I will be carrying 16k usd in cash on first landing for personal reasons.

Can anyone guide what documents I should keep that may be asked from me after declaration of more than 10k CAD

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Guys we are a family of 3 received COPR.

We will be travelling in June but I have withdrawn majority of my POF money and converted it to USD. I will be carrying 16k usd in cash on first landing for personal reasons.

Can anyone guide what documents I should keep that may be asked from me after declaration of more than 10k CAD
Carry your forex receipts, that's about what you need. At immigration check you will be given a form to complete where you declare the amount of cash you are carrying. You need to indicate how much over $10k you are carrying in cash. That's all.

ETA: I would be really scared to carry that much in cash, just in case it gets stolen or lost. I personally came in with $48k but on prepaid cards (Mastercard cash passports).

Drudkhoz

Feb 19, 2021
Carry your forex receipts, that's about what you need. At immigration check you will be given a form to complete where you declare the amount of cash you are carrying. You need to indicate how much over $10k you are carrying in cash. That's all.

ETA: I would be really scared to carry that much in cash, just in case it gets stolen or lost. I personally came in with $48k but on prepaid cards (Mastercard cash passports).
you’re right about carrying this much cash. I’m exploring other options as well.

I don’t have the forex receipts. I bought the dollars from my FIL who had them saved.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Update-
Received Re Medical req - April 7th
Took My Medical Exam - 12th April
Passed on GCKey- 16th April.
I didn't get any other ADR whatsoever
Background Check is at we are processing since the remedical request
According to GCMS generated on March 12th
Eligibility - Passed by agent
Criminality - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Info Sharing - In progress

I hope I get my RFV Mail soon enough now... It's been way too long.

FSW-O AOR NOV 6th 2020

disojah503

Apr 6, 2022
Hi Guys
Recently I received my Ready for Visa with the quote:
"
You must submit together:
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
"

During my PR application in 2020, I had already made the payment for the Right to permanent residence fee.
Can you please advise if I should I send this receipt along with the other documents, or is this applicable only for people who are yet to pay the RPRF?

Thank you in advance.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi Guys
Recently I received my Ready for Visa with the quote:
"
You must submit together:
If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
"

During my PR application in 2020, I had already made the payment for the Right to permanent residence fee.
Can you please advise if I should I send this receipt along with the other documents, or is this applicable only for people who are yet to pay the RPRF?

Thank you in advance.
If I were you I'd attach the old receipt