+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Actually, both businesses and people pay taxes. Businesses more, a lot, lot more.

Underground oil exctraction and selling, more than businesseses and people combined.

Technological advancements make it possible for less people with skill to do the same thing and by that their wages keep increasing if the supply is kept in check. If you increase the supply, you would still have the same number of people employed and other same skilled people doing jobs below or different than their qualification.

So if you need 100,000 additional doctors in 10 years to replace the ones that will retire, you actually aim for 70,000 because technology will play its role in evening the other 30,000 within a decade. You see the point I am making.
I would slightly disagree

As a developed country Canada’s main tax base is personal income tax (roughly 50%). Another tax is Goods and services (10%), which is also partially generated by consumers.Corporate income tax is only 15%. Corporation are of course important as they provide employment and drive economic growth. However people pay a lot of taxes.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Cannybound

Nov 6, 2020
Hi! If anybody can be of help please.
I got the "ready for visa" email today but my child has not been been adeed to my CIC profile. I have been sending emails and webforms with all the required documents. I don't know what to do at this point because I don't find the webforms as effective for such pressing issue. Or is there something I am doing wrong?
Please I would appreciate suggestions. Thank you

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Guys I just received CoPR. I will be travelling in June however I am withdrawing my POF right now to convert them to USD.

will this be an issue while First landing?
You have received CoPR, no one is going to ask you for PoF for your PR application anymore. Do with your money as you wish. Make sure you have your bank statements and proof of funds sources on you when you land.

Congratulations.

Reactions: Hokage

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
FSW-O, AOR Aug 2020
Received Schedule A

I am in trouble. I realized that in the Personal History section of my e-APR, I mistakenly entered the wrong city for a period of 4 months. I did mention the correct city in LOE but made an error in the Personal History section. Now in Schedule A form, I need to resubmit the Personal History section.

What should I do? If I mention the right city this time, it would be a mismatch from the already submitted application. If i mention the wrong city again, it would be false information.

Should i mention the correct city in Schedule A and attach a letter of explanation stating that I made an error in my application? Can this mistake result in rejection of my application?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
So folks I received Ready for Visa email today, there is no update in the portal. But our journey is not done yet. I have requested to add our new born to our pending application a month ago, silence from IRCC. I have requested them to add our new born again today. Let's see how long this addition is going to take. Anyways I am glad that we are close to finish line.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
So folks I received Ready for Visa email today, there is no update in the portal. But our journey is not done yet. I have requested to add our new born to our pending application a month ago, silence from IRCC. I have requested them to add our new born again today. Let's see how long this addition is going to take. Anyways I am glad that we are close to finish line.
Congrats, mate! Gives me some hope.

Did you see any GUs at all in the past couple of weeks?

Reactions: RSub