+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm also in false IP2 from AOR.
I read somewhere in this forum that it happens to some people, especially if you've ever been in Canada. I don't know if this is true, though.

Everything is passed except security which did not start according to agent.
PNP-O AOR Nov 2020
Hey just wanted you to know my friend got her PPR today. AOR Nov 2020. Applied from South Africa but currently in Canada on extended visiting visa. IRCC was aware she is inland. As at Monday, her security was not even started!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Lol. Got my Ready for Visa email now. It came directly to my inbox. IRCC didn’t make me wander in the Spam folder.

AOR: Nov 2020
Security and Criminality not passed as per April 4th GCMS notes. Medicals extended on April 11th. IP2 ( We are processing your background…) Ghost Update on April 11th.

Ready for Visa on April 14th.
Thats its. No ADR. No BS.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Lol. Got my Ready for Visa email now. It came directly to my inbox. IRCC didn’t make me wander in the Spam folder.

Security and Criminality not passed as per April 4th GCMS notes. Medicals extended on April 11th. IP2 ( We are processing your background…) Ghost Update on April 11th.

WOW!!!! Congratulations bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you gonna do about adding your wife after your wedding now?

Reactions: RSub

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

Wow! Congrats!
Have you registered your marriage already?

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Congrats bro ,really happy for you
Finally you get the chance to meet navinbal
Are you taking his home stay service lol

Last edited:

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
So, it's becoming clearer and clearer that it's just the false IP2 group who are stuck. If you're in the false IP2 group, seriously consider filing Mandamus.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
So, it's becoming clearer and clearer that it's just the false IP2 group who are stuck. If you're in the false IP2 group, seriously consider filing Mandamus.
I don't think you are stuck. I believe your PPR is coming soon. Remember I was always on false IP2 throughout the lifetime of my application (still am actually, even though I got my PR card already :) ).

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
WOW!!!! Congratulations bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you gonna do about adding your wife after your wedding now?
Marriage is in 16 days. So will get my Marraige certificate same day as my marraige. IRCC has given 30 days to let them know about marital status change. So will respond after 3 weeks. I strongly believe IRCC is back to processing like pre pandemic times. So wouldn’t mind another 2-3 months wait after I add my wife. The processing would have been 1 year had I landed now in Canada and added my wife afterwards. So chill.!!!!!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yes, 2 GU's. 1st when background check changed to "we are processing.." and 2nd I am guessing once they are done with background check for this update there was no change in the profile. I got RFV mail 3 days after 2nd GU.
Just like mine. Congrats man.

Reactions: Chihaz

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
You will get yours soon. My security and Criminality wasn’t even started till April 4th. So IRCC was quick in my case and for so many others. They may be preparing your Golden email. Hang in there, buddy.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP

Congrats!! At this rate you'll soon get it for your spouse (or fiancée as of today) too :)