+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I don't think you are stuck. I believe your PPR is coming soon. Remember I was always on false IP2 throughout the lifetime of my application (still am actually, even though I got my PR card already :) ).
You will get yours soon. My security and Criminality wasn’t even started till April 4th. So IRCC was quick in my case and for so many others. They may be preparing your Golden email. Hang in there, buddy.
Thanks guys. But when you're desperate, you start seeing patterns which may or may not exist. Based on the limited sample that I've seen, it looks like the false IP2 people are in some different queue which is getting processed at its own pace.

In any case, I've already bitten the bullet and paid the lawyer for Mandamus. I honestly don't care at this point if I get it naturally or through legal force. I need to leave the US by June and I would very much prefer it if I don't have to hop to India and back.

Reactions: RSub and wonderbly

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
FSW-O, AOR Aug 2020
Received Schedule A

I am in trouble. I realized that in the Personal History section of my e-APR, I mistakenly entered the wrong city for a period of 4 months. I did mention the correct city in LOE but made an error in the Personal History section. Now in Schedule A form, I need to resubmit the Personal History section.

What should I do? If I mention the right city this time, it would be a mismatch from the already submitted application. If i mention the wrong city again, it would be false information.

Should i mention the correct city in Schedule A and attach a letter of explanation stating that I made an error in my application? Can this mistake result in rejection of my application?
someone answer this!

Reactions: jerrinjose1991

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Lol. Got my Ready for Visa email now. It came directly to my inbox. IRCC didn’t make me wander in the Spam folder.

AOR: Nov 2020
Security and Criminality not passed as per April 4th GCMS notes. Medicals extended on April 11th. IP2 ( We are processing your background…) Ghost Update on April 11th.

Ready for Visa on April 14th.
Thats its. No ADR. No BS.
Congrats man, the rest should be simple now. They usually don't take that long to add a spouse after ppr.

Reactions: RSub

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks guys. But when you're desperate, you start seeing patterns which may or may not exist. Based on the limited sample that I've seen, it looks like the false IP2 people are in some different queue which is getting processed at its own pace.

In any case, I've already bitten the bullet and paid the lawyer for Mandamus. I honestly don't care at this point if I get it naturally or through legal force. I need to leave the US by June and I would very much prefer it if I don't have to hop to India and back.
Considering you have a deadline, it makes sense to file mandamus, though it's unfortunate that was needed. But looking at this thread, older applicants with VO ottawa are getting PPR left and right now. There were even 2 bathes this week, so yours will definitely come soon.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@Rkb94 I have a question
Do I have to add any thing else in the vfs packet
1.passport
2.passpot size picture (2 x)
3.RFV email
4. Sms/courier request form(in this what should I write in the number 3 "in case of non serviceable location so done by date ?do done by date what should I fill here)
photocopy of passport
5.Awb number email
6.consent form(do I have to fill the consent for indirect submission and assistance by cvac staff) and I assume in the last page I should opt applicant wishing to provide biometric.

I filled everything with black inked pen is that okay .

On the A4 sized envelope shouldn't I write the vfs address (I was asked to submit to the nearest one ) any one has address to the Delhi vac is it the same as

Mezzanine Level Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001

Last edited:

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
@CuriousCat28 fill the Schedule A correctly this time (double check it a million times!!!) and provide an LOE explaining you realised your error in the original submission. As long as the mistake is not really material to your eligibility, you should be fine.
Thank you so much for your response Yes, will explain in the LOE. No it doesn’t have anything to do with my Eligibility. It was a short stay in another city 6 years ago. My employer had sent me for a training program in another city within my country only. I did not claim any CRS points for this role. I did mention this in my LOE submitted with my application and in my reference letter from this employer (I can attach snippets from both these documents in my new LOE.) It was only in the Personal History section in the e-APR that I mistakenly entered the wrong city. I hope it’s not that big of an error for my application to be rejected

CuriousCat28

Apr 14, 2022
Just one more question - I live in Karachi, Pakistan and my employer sent me for a training for 4 months to Lahore, Pakistan around 6 years ago. I did not claim CRS points for this role. During this time, I lived in a hotel in Lahore. I did not submit any PCC for this because IRCC requires PCCs for stays exceeding 6 months nor did I mention this in the Address History section. I hope I did the right thing? Please guide

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hey you! Been wondering how you're keeping?
Hey. Got accepted into several mba programs in Canada. On the route for study permit now, which is also a kind of a lottery with the requirement to prove that you have nice prospects in Russia upon receiving education. Prospects in Russia I would say are non existent. War is going on for almost 2 months now and the majority of Russian support the war. It is just too much for me. It’s beyond my understanding how people can be so stupid

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Lol. Got my Ready for Visa email now. It came directly to my inbox. IRCC didn’t make me wander in the Spam folder.

AOR: Nov 2020
Security and Criminality not passed as per April 4th GCMS notes. Medicals extended on April 11th. IP2 ( We are processing your background…) Ghost Update on April 11th.

Ready for Visa on April 14th.
Thats its. No ADR. No BS.
Congrats buddy ! How did you know your medicals were extended?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@Rkb94 I have a question
1.passport
3.RFV email
4. Sms/courier request form(in this what should I write in the number 3 "in case of non serviceable location so done by date ?do done by date what should I fill here)
photocopy of passport
5.Awb number email
6.consent form(do I have to fill the consent for indirect submission and assistance by cvac staff) and I assume in the last page I should opt applicant wishing to provide biometric.

On the A4 sized envelope shouldn't I write the vfs address (I was asked to submit to the nearest one ) any one has address to the Delhi vac is it the same as

Mezzanine Level Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
check DM

Reactions: PRANIT01

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Thank you so much for your response Yes, will explain in the LOE. No it doesn’t have anything to do with my Eligibility. It was a short stay in another city 6 years ago. My employer had sent me for a training program in another city within my country only. I did not claim any CRS points for this role. I did mention this in my LOE submitted with my application and in my reference letter from this employer (I can attach snippets from both these documents in my new LOE.) It was only in the Personal History section in the e-APR that I mistakenly entered the wrong city. I hope it’s not that big of an error for my application to be rejected
Your AOR?
The LOE will be ok.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
@Rkb94 I have a question
1.passport
3.RFV email
photocopy of passport
5.Awb number email

You don't need to fill CVAC staff section and the last page. . The Blue Dart pickup agent will check all the forms and will let you know if anything is missing.
Along with above documents you also have to include a sheet mentioning your height and eye color (both eyes).

Black ink is okay as they are just consent and courier forms required by VFS not related to Visa.

On the envelope no need to write VFS address, just write what is asked in the AWB email. Blue Dart will be attaching a slip mentioning the actual address on the package.

Edit: If you are using any representative or someone else is going to receive the package on your behalf only then you need to fill the indirect submission section in the consent form.

Last edited:

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I didn't fill that, it is not required confirmed with the blue dart guy. I just filled the location name in point number 3.