+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

I’m not sure. , but my consultant added the extra to a Word created document with my signature and all and they uploaded it that way. They’ve done the same for all of their clients who got approvals. So it should be fine to do it.

If you attach an extra sheet to your Schedule A, do you have to sign that as well?

@wonderbly do you have any information regarding this?

EDIT: I read the schedule A again, it says this verbatim:

If there is not enough space to provide all the necessary information, attach to this form a separate sheet of paper with further details. Print your name at the top of each additional sheet and indicate the form's title and the number of the question you are answering.

Nothing about signing the additional sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 994371

Yes, you need to put in the date and your signature on that paper as well.

But Schedule A doesn't say anything about signing additional sheet. It says:

If there is not enough space to provide all the necessary information, attach to this form a separate sheet of paper with further details. Print your name at the top of each additional sheet and indicate the form's title and the number of the question you are answering.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
@stirredo @VVV62 @AbsoluteZero can you summarize if you've received ADR/remeds and when you submitted them.

It might be that our files are gathering dust because we're in false IP2 and the IRCC officers are incorrectly reading it as real IP2 or something.
In my case, I didn't get any ADR/remed but:
13-01-2022 — I sent a fresh PCC to IRCC
04-02-2022 — I visited the 2nd upfront MED
09-02-2022 — I got an e-mail from IRCC that the PCC would be attached to my application in next 2 days
22-02-2022 — I got a GU. 2nd upfront MED: passed
23-03-2022 — I got a GU. BIOMETRICS: completed

hansgroeh

Apr 13, 2022

I also had a request for Schedule A. I followed the instructions on the form and attached an additional page I typed up in word. I only signed the Schedule signature field.

D

Deleted member 994371

I also had a request for Schedule A. I followed the instructions on the form and attached an additional page I typed up in word. I only signed the Schedule signature field.

I also read the instructions for filling the Schedule A form on the their website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

No mention of signing an additional sheet.

@legalfalcon - if we attach an additional sheet to schedule A IMME 5669, do we need to sign the additional sheet as well?

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020

Then if that’s the case just follow their instructions. I just told you about the way i did it. As long as that’s what they mention then it should be fine.

D

Deleted member 994371

Then if that’s the case just follow their instructions. I just told you about the way i did it. As long as that’s what they mention then it should be fine.

You have no idea how scary all this is for me :D

Imagine waiting 2 years for something and getting rejected for something trivial.

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
You have no idea how scary all this is for me :D

Imagine waiting 2 years for something and getting rejected for something trivial.
I understand, I’m on the same boat as you. But don’t stress over a signature, I’m sure nothing would happen as long as the main form is signed.
Just follow their instructions and everything will be fine :)

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I also read the instructions for filling the Schedule A form on the their website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

No mention of signing an additional sheet.

@legalfalcon - if we attach an additional sheet to schedule A IMME 5669, do we need to sign the additional sheet as well?
No, you just need to put Applicant Name, DOB, (can also add Application Number and UCI) in the header.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Currently I flooded ircc with email to change my COR so that I can submit in near by VAC when I looked at fb group they are saying they are getting responses .

If things work out planning to land on June.
Awesome man. Happy for you.

AbsoluteZero

Mar 7, 2022
@stirredo @VVV62 @AbsoluteZero can you summarize if you've received ADR/remeds and when you submitted them.

It might be that our files are gathering dust because we're in false IP2 and the IRCC officers are incorrectly reading it as real IP2 or something.
thats scary. The bg status never changed for me since AOR. I did get a couple of GUs though. Last one on the 17th of Feb. That’s when I believe my eligibility and all statutory requirements were met. I received an ADR request for schedule A in the 2nd week of March which I uploaded the very next day. I did make a stupid mistake in the form though. The same one that you did; wrote activity instead of job titles in personal history section. Which I corrected and sent via webform 3 days after the ADR.
Since then I have been waiting. I spoke to the agent on 18th of March and he confirmed that all was passed waiting for final decision. I called a couple of more times since then. Latest being just yesterday, and everything was passed still in queue for final decision.
I’m so exhausted. I don’t know what to do anymore..

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
thats scary. The bg status never changed for me since AOR. I did get a couple of GUs though. Last one on the 17th of Feb. That’s when I believe my eligibility and all statutory requirements were met. I received an ADR request for schedule A in the 2nd week of March which I uploaded the very next day. I did make a stupid mistake in the form though. The same one that you did; wrote activity instead of job titles in personal history section. Which I corrected and sent via webform 3 days after the ADR.
Since then I have been waiting. I spoke to the agent on 18th of March and he confirmed that all was passed waiting for final decision. I called a couple of more times since then. Latest being just yesterday, and everything was passed still in queue for final decision.
I’m so exhausted. I don’t know what to do anymore..
I received schedule A as well on 8th of April and i submitted it on 11th . All the stages were passed for me too according to my GCMS note which i got earlier in January. I think everything is fine . We just have to wait a bit longer. From what I’ve seen usually people receive their RFVs couple of weeks to couple of months after uploading the ADRs. So hopefully this will be the case for us too!

Reactions: AbsoluteZero

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,