+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

I read everything over and over before submitting just to think now that it may have been prudent to put my dob and date of signing on the additional sheet. AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I think we are fine as it's not mentioned anywhere on the form or the official website.

Let's wait to see if legal Falcon has anything to saw about it.

Reactions: Peeping tom

Hiram Abiff

Apr 13, 2022
Hi everyone, I could use some help.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please updated Schedule A since 10/2020 including the period of residence in USA.

Schedule A is usually for last 10 years. I believe it's asking for a timeline from 10/2020 till date.

Thanks

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
I'm also in false IP2 from AOR.
I read somewhere in this forum that it happens to some people, especially if you've ever been in Canada. I don't know if this is true, though.

Everything is passed except security which did not start according to agent.
PNP-O AOR Nov 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: VVV62

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Yesterday was quiete as far as ppr. But look s like pnp has taken a back seat altogether so far this new quarter. What's the ircc strategy? Total chaos lmao

Reactions: wonderbly

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
One has to continue to wait bud.
This is so fucking depressing. People who submitted re-medicals + ADR last week are getting PPRs while I'm waiting for 5+ weeks. They are not sorting it based on who sent the files first, they're definitely not sorting it based on AOR, so what the fuck are the doing?

Talked to a lawyer yesterday. Process underway to file Mandamus.

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
This is so fucking depressing. People who submitted re-medicals + ADR last week are getting PPRs while I'm waiting for 5+ weeks. They are not sorting it based on who sent the files first, they're definitely not sorting it based on AOR, so what the fuck are the doing?

Good luck man. Wish I could afford it...not prepared to give canada any more of my money. Adr submitted more than 9 weeks now, Still IP1...My recent remed was my last contribution to their economy lol

Last edited:

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020

Same. It's quite frustrating. Although I'm not taking the lawyer route but I feel you. This has caused me so much anxiety. I don't know what I did so wrong to be left out.