+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

bmthanki

Feb 3, 2021
Does anyone know how long are the valid to date on COPR currently? I got the Ready for Visa email and my medicals were reapproved on 30th March 2022. I didn't do remedicals.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone know how long are the valid to date on COPR currently? I got the Ready for Visa email and my medicals were reapproved on 30th March 2022. I didn't do remedicals.
You will need to request GCMS or call IRCC to know how long your medicals were extended for. You cannot know the expiry date of your CoPR until you receive it but it is tied to your medical expiry or passport expiry - whichever is earlier.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Send a webform telling them your address has changed. Also call the VAC office in India and explain your predicament. I think you can pretty much send your passport to your nearest VAC office, but best to confirm.
Many asked me to do that .If that is the case I should be calling VAC in india anyone has the address and phone number to vac in India?
Is vac same as VFS
I got this address of VFS delhi
Mezzanine Level Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html
They says we should submit passport to a vac after receiving a letter from IRCC ,I dont understand can anyone clarify I am attaching the link to the website also.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Many asked me to do that .If that is the case I should be calling VAC in india anyone has the address and phone number to vac in India?
Is vac same as VFS
I got this address of VFS delhi
Mezzanine Level Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html
They says we should submit passport to a vac after receiving a letter from IRCC ,I dont understand can anyone clarify I am attaching the link to the website also.
yes, VAC is same as VFS.

Frandee

Apr 12, 2022
It has to do with my duties, NOC code and pay. An analyst flagged it for review and I discovered it shortly after in my GCMS notes. I got another letter form my employer with more details and hope that will answer their questions, but we shall see. Definitely nervous. For the last three months I have been requested GCMS notes every two weeks. Still waiting on most of them.
Okay, I wish my GCMS notes will come, I’m so tired of waiting. I really want to see what’s going on with my file

bmthanki

Feb 3, 2021
You will need to request GCMS or call IRCC to know how long your medicals were extended for. You cannot know the expiry date of your CoPR until you receive it but it is tied to your medical expiry or passport expiry - whichever is earlier.
@wonderbly Do you know generally when they extend the medicals, how long they extend for ? My profile has updated message with Medical exam passed on March 30,2022. Also, is there a way to extend the deadline for submitting the passport ? Because once the CoPR is stamped then extending that valid to date would be tough.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly Do you know generally when they extend the medicals, how long they extend for ? My profile has updated message with Medical exam passed on March 30,2022. Also, is there a way to extend the deadline for submitting the passport ? Because once the CoPR is stamped then extending that valid to date would be tough.
From what I've seen, it's either for 6 months or 1 year. Unfortunately, the date the extension reflected on your GCKey is not a good indication of when it was actually extended. It's possible it has been extended a while ago already.

D

Deleted member 1050918