+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
What is the status of your eligiblity.If you passed that send them webform ,Even though they dont respond they look at it because otherwise they wouldnt have updated my medicals,schedule A correction.
So it is not like they dont read they simply dont want to respond
My latest GCMS notes shows that everything is passed for me. And my upfront medicals were updated in their system on December 2021.
But so far nothing. I’ve sent many web forms. Didn’t really change anything!

D

Deleted member 1083629

I'm no cynic. I'm just good at predicting how current events could unfold in the future. Most people confuse realism with pessimism.
You might not be. I have turned into one ) Also, being cynical doesn't mean being pessimistic: being cynical means that one believes that others will do something only if it benefits themselves.

Example: I am cynical because I strongly believe that IRCC does things only to get political points (Afghanistan, Ukraine, Taiwan if that happens).

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I mean there are people from 2019 still waiting. Unless, you talk about applying in 2018 (early 2019), I doubt things would have been very different.
I had my IELTS in December 2018 and was all set to apply by early 2019. Then, my university fucked up on sealing the transcripts and then WES changed the rules on delivery of documents from India. So, I had to wait a year to physically go to India to get the process done.

• Sad
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I had my IELTS in December 2018 and was all set to apply by early 2019. Then, my university fucked up on sealing the transcripts and then WES changed the rules on delivery of documents from India. So, I had to wait a year to physically go to India to get the process done.
Really bad luck. I remember one of the members here got an ITA in the last FSW draw in Dec 2020, he rejected it because he had some inconsequential mistake on his EE profile, hoping to correct it before the next draw. I hope he is okay now.

• Sad
Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Really bad luck. I remember one of the members here got an ITA in the last FSW draw in Dec 2020, he rejected it because he had some inconsequential mistake on his EE profile, hoping to correct it before the next draw. I hope he is okay now.
I was about to decline the invitation in Feb 2020 as by the time I was applying I wasn't being able to get some documents on time. Glad IRCC increased the deadlines and I didn't decline the invitation.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I was about to decline the invitation in Feb 2020 as by the time I was applying I wasn't being able to get some documents on time. Glad IRCC increased the deadlines and I didn't decline the invitation.
Me too. My history is like this.

Oct 2018 : Learn about express entry
Nov 2018 : WES evaluation first attempt started
Dec 2018 : IELTS
Jan 2019 : WES rejected transcripts
Nov 2019 : WES second attempt
Jan 2020 : WES evaluation done
Feb 2020 : ITA, medicals, all docs except India PCC
May 2020 : India PCC after 3+ months delay due to COVID-19
May 2020 : AOR
May 2020 to Oct 2021 : Marco
Oct 2021 to now : Sean
Mar 2022 : Remedicals

Almost every fucking step of the way, something bad happened :)

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
guys can anyone explain what could be the reason, or any experience of it

I submitted ADR ( as POF) on 26th Jan, 2022 then i see the following in the GC Portal: Jan 26, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Yesterday i Ghost Update
The portal changed: March 31, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Does it mean that they took 2 months to extend the time to review the additional document.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

Same for me, there's been obstacles in each step. This time after ADR getting PCC on time was such a task. After all those efforts and stress to submit it before the deadline, here I am still waiting :)

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
guys can anyone explain what could be the reason, or any experience of it

I submitted ADR ( as POF) on 26th Jan, 2022 then i see the following in the GC Portal: Jan 26, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Yesterday i Ghost Update
The portal changed: March 31, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Does it mean that they took 2 months to extend the time to review the additional document.
Online status is not always accurate. You got GU which is a sign that someone looked at your application. If you have everything passed you can expect PPR soon.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020

The way u mentioned Marco and Sean!!!

Whats ur stream? Fsw or cec?

Ur current COR?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Same for me, there's been obstacles in each step. This time after ADR getting PCC on time was such a task. After all those efforts and stress to submit it before the deadline, here I am still waiting :)
I traveled 3000 miles to get my re-medicals done ASAP. If I'd known that these clowns would take this long, I could've just scheduled it where I live. Almost 4 weeks since and no progress.

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
The new dynamic processing times for PR atleast gives some real transparency now. They finally decided not to bullshit new applicants and be real. But Canadian immigration will take a serious drop if they don't improve these times. 27 months for FSW doesn't make Canada worth it anymore. That's more time than the US for people from most countries, and they are also considering laws to remove caps for PhDs from countries that have caps.

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
The new dynamic processing times for PR atleast gives some real transparency now. They finally decided not to bullshit new applicants and be real. But Canadian immigration will take a serious drop if they don't improve these times. 27 months for FSW doesn't make Canada worth it anymore. That's more time than the US for people from most countries, and they are also considering laws to remove caps for PhDs from countries that have caps.
Yeah, Europe is far more enticing compared to this now. In terms of time taken for obtaining citizenship, there is no practical difference now.

Reactions: Ar12345

b_t_

Aug 26, 2021
Do we know if the new processing times are for new applicants only? Or does it apply to all applications that are already being processed?