+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Looks realistic to me, they processed about 4000 backlogs last month, still have 41000 to go, so that will takes 10 months
My AOR is in Oct 2020, if I get my PPR ten months later (Jan 2023), that would be exactly 27 months.

Omg....that's a long wait...
I’ve seen many people with AOR october 2020 got PPR, specially from London VO. My AOR is Feb 2020 and just entered the 27th month , but still waiting with my re-meds passed on December 2021

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
My only question is, if that is the case why are they issuing 1 or 2 PPRs every other day, that too for people who have submitted ADRs recently just a few days before they have received PPR?
IRCC really screwed us by saying not to go for upfront medicals. All the recent PPRs I have seen are for people who got upfront medicals done.
I got ADR only because I did upfront otherwise I would have been more fucked up ,I am not telling that I am in a best position but defenitely better than my file collecting dust.
IRCC didnt say anythig about upfront it was some youtube gurus who said that

Reactions: Rkb94

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I’ve seen many people with AOR october 2020 got PPR, specially from London VO. My AOR is Feb 2020 and just entered the 27th month , but still waiting with my re-meds passed on December 2021
What is the status of your eligiblity.If you passed that send them webform ,Even though they dont respond they look at it because otherwise they wouldnt have updated my medicals,schedule A correction.
So it is not like they dont read they simply dont want to respond

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I got ADR only because I did upfront otherwise I would have been more fucked up ,I am not telling that I am in a best position but defenitely better than my file collecting dust.
IRCC didnt say anythig about upfront it was some youtube gurus who said that
They did. Last summer they said don't go for medicals until we ask you to.
Anyways, have you received acknowledgment email yet?

Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
They did. Last summer they said don't go for medicals until we ask you to.
Anyways, have you received acknowledgment email yet?
No bro just it says not applicable and I double checked wether I transmitted the document,I am so confident that I transmitted it because
1st time I didnt transmit it at that time it showed I have to do some thing to process my application
after I submitted it changed to read/submitted

Afetr 2 days we require documents changed to NA

and Now the other page where we upload documents only shows exit questionaire before I transmitted there was another option to transmit documents also.

ADR also I didnt get any email.it was in my portal

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
No bro just it says not applicable and I double checked wether I transmitted the document,I am so confident that I transmitted it because
1st time I didnt transmit it at that time it showed I have to do some thing to process my application
after I submitted it changed to read/submitted

Afetr 2 days we require documents changed to NA

and Now the other page where we upload documents only shows exit questionaire before I transmitted there was another option to transmit documents also.

ADR also I didnt get any email.it was in my portal
Hmm looks like documents are transmitted, at least you are done with your part. You can try sending them an email or speak to an agent on call to confirm if the documents are received ( if you want to, just for your own satisfaction).

D

Deleted member 1083629

There you go! I knew something was up since they OUtlander thread became super quiet. Now with new 27 month wait, they are super comfortable with processing the applications. Nov' 2020 - March 2021 FSW... Expect the decision in the next year.

Always said it and will keep saying it!! IRCC is a joke that works only on cases that fit their agenda.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hmm looks like documents are transmitted, at least you are done with your part. You can try sending them an email or speak to an agent on call to confirm if the documents are received ( if you want to, just for your own satisfaction).
I already emailed them through webform and seems like they dont give 2 fucks about webforms.I hope we all get this PR and we get done with this BS once and for all.
If I am able to settle in Calgary(baisically anywhere in Alberta/Nova scotia/NB/PEI/Sasck/Manitoba) ,most probably wont relocate.
Anywhere else after passport I am done.Already wasted 2 years for a pR dont want to spend rest of my life paying mortgage.

Reactions: Rkb94
D

Deleted member 1083629

Actually, thinking about it right now... That number was expected. I have read a bit about how they calculate that number and it's a moving average. Considering the fact that most applications finalized now have been submitted in 2020, we get around that processing timeline.

Will that number change after some time? That's a question that interests me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Actually, thinking about it right now... That number was expected. I have read a bit about how they calculate that number and it's a moving average. Considering the fact that most applications finalized now have been submitted in 2020, we can around that processing timeline.

Will that number change after some time? That's a question that interests me.
I should change ,I am not worried about that 27 months because they fucked uo the system so bad it will take some time to recover but I am worried about the policy shift like putting pending files in the back burner like they always do.

Reactions: maghool71
D

Deleted member 1083629

I should change ,I am not worried about that 27 months because they fucked uo the system so bad it will take some time to recover but I am worried about the policy shift like putting pending files in the back burner like they always do.
That's what Mandamus is for. Putting pending files in the "back burner", as you said, is possible only for certain period of time. As in, they cannot ignore files for another year, regardless if they have new ITAs.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I already emailed them through webform and seems like they dont give 2 fucks about webforms.I hope we all get this PR and we get done with this BS once and for all.
If I am able to settle in Calgary(baisically anywhere in Alberta/Nova scotia/NB/PEI/Sasck/Manitoba) ,most probably wont relocate.
Anywhere else after passport I am done.Already wasted 2 years for a pR dont want to spend rest of my life paying mortgage.
I hope April is the month for all of us waiting. I'll hit 2 years on April 16.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
That's what Mandamus is for. Putting pending files in the "back burner", as you said, is possible only for certain period of time. As in, they cannot ignore files for another year, regardless if they have new ITAs.
This is where IRCC tricked you as I said before mandamus is a bribe to canada to process your application ,you started with 1K USD(application fee)+medical(500 USD) total 1500$,now remedicals that will push you to 2K now 4K for mandamus (on an average can go up to 8)
Now on totall you ended up spending 6K for nothing that is almost more than twice your application fee,IRCC,Canda govt and economy is making a tidy profit of this scam.
Let us not talk about the WES,IELTS (which are even bigger scams run by the great IRCC)