+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

The more time I spend in this whole shitshow of a process, the more I like my shitshow of a country lol. My Canadian immigration journey was fun and all until 2018-2019 but things have changed deeply.

• Sad
Reactions: RSub and he5ham

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IRCC: "So I'm gonna put you in a god forsaken place where you'll most likely freeze to death but if you leave that place and find a job somewhere else then I'll cancel your PR."

No thanks.
Thought it was established a few pages back that unless someone is intentionally gaming the system, the Charter of Rights protects PRs and affords them the freedom of movement within Canada.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
IRCC: "So I'm gonna put you in a god forsaken place where you'll most likely freeze to death but if you leave that place and find a job somewhere else then I'll cancel your PR."

No thanks.
The Idea isn’t bad. For someone who isn’t eligible for the federal program, the regional programs are a good idea. Problem is, most require attachments to the location, but if you already have an attachment, you’ll probably be eligible for PNP. One thing that’s interesting is that job offers for regional programs don’t require LMIA, but the “Canada experience” still makes that difficult.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, if PNP applicants do not submit a schedule 4 form at the time of application is it advisable to send it via webform promptly or should one wait for the IRCC to ask this? Also if they request it later does it further delay the processing like an ADR?
An applicant is only required to submit what is required. If a form is not asked, then it is not required. As and when it will be asked you can submit it then.

If you wish to submit the form now, that is entirely your choice.

Reactions: GaryChapman VP
D

Deleted member 1050918

An applicant is only required to submit what is required. If a form is not asked, then it is not required. As and when it will be asked you can submit it then.

I take it that submitting the Schedule 4 form now via a webform may not help anything at all; but I'd like to know if it could make things worse somehow. If not, I'm thinking about a "better safe than sorry" kind of approach and sending it via a webform even if it's not really required and perhaps won't be required. What would be your comment? Thanks

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London

Thank you legalfalcon.

I take it that submitting the Schedule 4 form now via a webform may not help anything at all; but I'd like to know if it could make things worse somehow. If not, I'm thinking about a "better safe than sorry" kind of approach and sending it via a webform even if it's not really required and perhaps won't be required. What would be your comment? Thanks
Yes @legalfalcon, if one were to submit it by self post AOR would it lead to a lag in the processing?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Could tomorrow finally be the day that we are rid of Marco Polo? He should be promoted for his shitty job at treating all immigrants as numbers, leaving a great environment for racists within his department, and using unauthorized software to reject the most visas as possible. Sucks that if a new MP is chosen, there will be a wave of groups rushing with their case to gain priority or new pathways. I can see all the TR wanting more freebies.

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Could tomorrow finally be the day that we are rid of Marco Polo? He should be promoted for his shitty job at treating all immigrants as numbers, leaving a great environment for racists within his department, and using unauthorized software to reject the most visas as possible. Sucks that if a new MP is chosen, there will be a wave of groups rushing with their case to gain priority or new pathways. I can see all the TR wanting more freebies.
According to liberals everyone deserves a peice of pie except skilled fsw applicants. I hope that shitface is not the immigration minister, but dont know, we never know what we wish for ;what if the new guy is worse than this?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It’s pathetic isn’t it, how we’re all praying this guy succeeds after he’s tortured and treated us all with absolute contempt for 2 years, just so the torture ends.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Not going to happen. If he gets chopped off, it will be because they want someone new with a different approach and that's likely not going to allow lobbying. Will be shocked if he doesn't remain as IM but he's been quite silent this past couple of days so I really don't know. Hopefully by tomorrow, we will get to meet the new cabinet members but I reckon that even if he gets chopped off the IM appointment, he will likely be installed as something else. Fingers crossed.