+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Damn nice catch, just checked mine include annual salaries, not monthly. Sorry for the confusion.

D

Deleted member 1050918

hehe solicitor replied now, that salary can be indicated per month or per hour for oinp and EE as well. many apps have had the per hour / month which were nominated recently and by EE . ooof peace now. Our salaries here will be indicated only on hourly rate, i insisted to make it per month
Good info. I followed all IRCC instructions word for word to avoid headaches but it comes at a cost of stress (headaches lol) until the app is sent in. IRCC should really be flexible with their requirements.

Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
hehe solicitor replied now, that salary can be indicated per month or per hour for oinp and EE as well. many apps have had the per hour / month which were nominated recently and by EE . ooof peace now. Our salaries here will be indicated only on hourly rate, i insisted to make it per month
Just explain in an LOE about monthly salary as IRCC is asking for annual salary.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Good info. I followed all IRCC instructions word for word to avoid headaches but it comes at a cost of stress (headaches lol) until the app is sent in. IRCC should really be flexible with their requirements.
as they are immensely flexible with their processing times. focking assholes

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Is this possible with medical professions also?
I don’t think so. Mine is a regulatory body for accountants. The Canadian body is quite similar with the exception to tax and law. If you learn that bit you qualify.

Medical professions are and need to be heavily regulated. You can check with the relevant body on the process to obtain a license?

Reactions: seadrag0n

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
It is generally sent as ADR but you can submit it during e-APR if you want to avoid the ADR request. If you didn't submit, wait for the ADR, don't send a webform.
WTH is a schedule 4 now? I haven’t submitted this. My process was done through a consultant and they didn’t even mention this.

But then again, my eligibility is passed so I guess I’m ok, lol

D

Deleted member 1050918

medical test for OINP?
what's the upfront medicals that folks are talking about, is it possible to do it without EE IRCC's request letter to do it?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#:~:text=Before you submit your application

How I did it was I contacted the panel physician in my country and told them I wanted an upfront medical exam. They make an appointment for you and you go. Also read;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#:~:text=How to include your medical exam results with your application

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don’t think so. Mine is a regulatory body for accountants. The Canadian body is quite similar with the exception to tax and law. If you learn that bit you qualify.

Medical professions are and need to be heavily regulated. You can check with the relevant body on the process to obtain a license?
Thanks, was just looking into how licensing works for regulated professions in Canada. Looks like immigrating as a medical professional is the worst thing ever, need to invest a lot of time and money just to get the license, jobs are limited and you cannot even work during this time.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
WTH is a schedule 4 now? I haven’t submitted this. My process was done through a consultant and they didn’t even mention this.

But then again, my eligibility is passed so I guess I’m ok, lol
You will be asked for it later, it is a mandatory document for PNP applicants.