Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Thanks a ton! When you say application is refused do you mean they would not even give us the time to submit the missing docs? Does one have to forfeit both the application fee and the ITA. How do we check if all the required docs are submitted. I am not using any professional's help and applying by myself so any advice would be welcome.
Its not universal thing. Sometimes some officers are more tolerant and send request while some are not and just reject outright.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Not sure if it is mandatory but I sent mine because we need to submit the Schedule 4 form anyway.
Do we though? I hadn't even heard about it until now but when I check now I see it came as an ADR in previous years. Looks like the form is a confirmation of one's PNP nomination. They're all electronically linked though, but I wouldn't be surprised if IRCC messed that up. Guess i'll just submit mine in a web form just in case.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Do we though? I hadn't even heard about it until now but when I check now I see it came as an ADR in previous years. Looks like the form is a confirmation of one's PNP nomination. They're all electronically linked though, but I wouldn't be surprised if IRCC messed that up. Guess i'll just submit mine in a web form just in case.
really an ADR is a confirmation that we will be nominated? =0

D

Deleted member 1050918

really an ADR is a confirmation that we will be nominated? =0
Well I found the Schedule 4 document online and it's not much different than the PNP questions one answers in their EE app but I saw one person that received an ADR to submit Schedule 4. PNP nomination is connected to the EE file so it'd be really dumb to receive an ADR for it, besides my doc checklist didn't have it, but it's what it is.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Well I found the Schedule 4 document online and it's not much different than the PNP questions one answers in their EE app but I saw one person that received an ADR to submit Schedule 4. PNP nomination is connected to the EE file so it'd be really dumb to receive an ADR for it, besides my doc checklist didn't have it, but it's what it is.
It is generally sent as ADR but you can submit it during e-APR if you want to avoid the ADR request. If you didn't submit, wait for the ADR, don't send a webform.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It is generally sent as ADR but you can submit it during e-APR if you want to avoid the ADR request. If you didn't submit, wait for the ADR, don't send a webform.
I'm confused, is schedule 4 a pnp form or federal EE form? question 3 in the form assumes that we are already nominated. =/

D

Deleted member 1050918

I'm confused, is schedule 4 a pnp form or federal EE form? question 3 in the form assumes that we are already nominated. =/
Federal EE form. See seadra0n's comment above. It's so silly though; the form adds nothing more to one's existing EE profile with the PNP linked. But yeah when is IRCC not silly right?

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Federal EE form. See seadra0n's comment above. It's so silly though; the form adds nothing more to one's existing EE profile with the PNP linked. But yeah when is IRCC not silly right?
It's not silly, it's like a signed declaration from your side to IRCC that you will live in your nominated province.

D

Deleted member 1050918

It's not silly, it's like a signed declaration from your side to IRCC that you will live in your nominated province.
The law could've added that promise in an implicit form that one accepts upon accepting a PNP nomination........ But yeah looking forward to that ADR lol

@seadrag0n @ImpatientKangaroo my reference letter indicates my salary per month and per hour, is it fine?
Mine only stated my annual monthly salary so no yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@seadrag0n @ImpatientKangaroo my reference letter indicates my salary per month and per hour, is it fine?
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html