+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Disgust is an accurate description of it. Quebec doesn't wanna be a part of Canada after all https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Quebec_referendum

Repeat that referendum today and Yes would get at least 70% of the votes.

Anyway the point is, most STEM jobs are in Quebec (then Ontario) but Quebec isn't even Canada lol
Most Canadians I know considers quebec as “pinworm”
And all my friends I know who were born in Quebec moved to Toronto and Vancouver. I’ve never been to Quebec and won’t ever consider visiting there.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys I have a question, is it because of the circular ircc is processing pnp/cec like crazy and no fsw.because now I can see tons of pnp o in kubeir's group but 1 or 2 fsw/cec. Or are they not posting in the group.

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
Guys I have a question, is it because of the circular ircc is processing pnp/cec like crazy and no fsw.because now I can see tons of pnp o in kubeir's group but 1 or 2 fsw/cec. Or are they not posting in the group.
Can you specify which circular indicates that IRCC is processing PNP applications on priority

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Can you specify which circular indicates that IRCC is processing PNP applications on priority
There is no circular, just that a lot of PNP candidates have been receiving PPR's lately. The "memo" which was shared recently doesn't mention anything about PNP only processing and it was dated before COPR holders were allowed to land so it's pretty much outdated now.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Correct decision. This guy is lucky to not have his PR canceled which he totally deserves.
100%
stays for a week and moves to Ontario. what a moron. it's like he wanted to be a guinea pig and see what happens. Thanks for your service, pal.

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Many people have asked this question, someone concretely answered it for us lol
I just hate people who look for ways to get into Canada and once inside, they forget the moral, ethical, and legal obligations that come with a PR.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The only fighting chance this guy has is to claim his right of residing anywhere in Canada since he was granted a PR. But the fact that he didn't even try to find a job in SK will surely go against him.
Yup, it's obvious that he never planned to stay in SK and just rushed off to Ontario.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The only fighting chance this guy has is to claim his right of residing anywhere in Canada since he was granted a PR. But the fact that he didn't even try to find a job in SK will surely go against him.
I think they can still cancel your PR if even after getting PR, you are found to have received it through misrepresentation. It would be right for PR to move anywhere x vs receiving that right only through the means of misrepresentation. It would be a cool law case because it would set a precedent.