+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
That they could process fsw in 2022 is truly upsetting. I’m giving up even if I have submitted my application. Will look for other ways

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
You get CRS481 with: 20-29 years of age, CLB10 English, 3+ years of work experience, master's degree, no ties to Canada (no job offer, no Canadian degree, no relatives). This really is the demographic "cap" in the outland FSW pool because people are willing to do this much, but this much only. Anything above this requires special efforts like learning French, paying crazy amounts of money to Canadian schools, or selling your soul to the devil to get a job offer from Canada.

The usual FSW cutoff would be around 470 as we know. With the new changes in May (if they ever happen), the "new usual" for FSW (read "all program draw") cutoffs will probably go up to about 478 because Canadian degrees and French will get CRS boost. But 481 will still be safe. Now it takes a lot of hard work to get that 481 but that means, for those who are willing to put the effort in, a fully outland path to Canadian immgiration will still be available and viable even after the CRS changes (if they really ever happen).

However, this will push outlanders to really max out English (CLB10 in all) and work experience (3+ years) as quickly as they can because they'll lose age points which can only be recovered with one of those "special" efforts.
Giving additional points ( I guess 50 points, presently 15 points, I think) to Canadian education will certainly move up the cut-off score. We will never see below score below 480.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
IRCC's guide to find new immigrants:
  1. Create "inland applicants" by making kids with rich daddies study worthless degrees at insignificant Canadian colleges for a small fortune
  2. Only draw applications from that so-called "inland" immigration pool, don't bother with the skillset of others outside of Canada.
  3. Return to step 1
Looks like they have an unlimited amount of inland applicants to run PNP and CEC streams to the end of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: aj534160

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
IRCC's guide to find new immigrants:
  1. Create "inland applicants" by making kids with rich daddies study worthless degrees at insignificant Canadian colleges for a small fortune
  2. Only draw applications from that so-called "inland" immigration poll, don't bother with the skillset of others outside of Canada.
  3. Return to step 1
Looks like they have an unlimited amount of inland applicants to run PNP and CEC streams to the end of the world.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Which countries in Europe offer work visas without LMIA equivalent? Especially for tech workers. I have heard Germany, Portugal, Ireland. Germany is attractive to me because of their job seekers visa option. Fuck it, I'm activating plan B. No use trusting IRCC anymore.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Not sure why people are overreacting to the news article on cicnews. The internal memo that was referred to was floated prior to June 21 before the travel restrictions removal date was determined. Things were pretty hopeless back then but it’s different now. We are already seeing pprs issued to outlanders, both FSW and PNP. If the policy was to not finalize any outland app then we wouldn’t see the handful pprs issued that we saw in the past few days.
This doesn’t mean that IRCC will definitely not finalize applications before the start of next year but the opposite could also not be true.
Lets stop overthinking this and wait to see how it pans out.
If Ircc didn’t have plans to issue pprs at all then people wouldn’t be receiving ADRs and re med requests.
If this is too much to handle then people should start looking for other avenues to immigrate to Canada or alternate countries

D

Deleted member 1006777

Not sure why people are overreacting about the news article on cicnews. The internal memo that was referred to was floated prior to June 21 before the travel restrictions removal date was determined. Things were pretty hopeless back then but it’s different now. We are already seeing pprs issued to outlanders, both FSW and PNP. If the policy was to not finalize any outland app then we wouldn’t see the handful pprs issued that we saw in the past few days.
This doesn’t mean that IRCC will definitely not finalize applications before the start of next year but the opposite could also not be true.
If Ircc didn’t have plans to issue pprs at all then people wouldn’t be receiving ADRs and re med requests.
haha exactly, this memo was made available on these threads a while ago, and now suddenly people are overreacting to a damn cicnews article of all things. Things are shit, but we've known that. This article adds no new information.

ps. didn't expect you to be on this side of this argument psy xD

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
haha exactly, this memo was made available on these threads a while ago, and now suddenly people are overreacting to a damn cicnews article of all things. Things are shit, but we've known that. This article adds no new information.

Spending too much time on this forum tends to neutralize the rational side of u.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020

Can you provide a link to the full memo, I must've missed it. Parking FSW applications until early 2022 is certainly news to me.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Not sure why people are overreacting to the news article on cicnews. The internal memo that was referred to was floated prior to June 21 before the travel restrictions removal date was determined. Things were pretty hopeless back then but it’s different now. We are already seeing pprs issued to outlanders, both FSW and PNP. If the policy was to not finalize any outland app then we wouldn’t see the handful pprs issued that we saw in the past few days.
If this is too much to handle then people should start looking for other avenues to immigrate to Canada or alternate countries
The fear is that the trickle will continue to be a trickle for the foreseeable future.