+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

"FSW beats everything else" except it being the slowest processing, the least prioritized, and if you don't have an ITA yet, you're probably better off giving up and looking elsewhere.
Let's say pre-2020 FSW lol. It used to be an amazing program... 2022 should revive it now that the global mindfuck named covid is ending.

Reactions: Lc4life and 3L1C
D

Deleted member 1006777

Let's say pre-2020 FSW lol. It used to be an amazing program... 2022 should revive it now that the global mindfuck named covid is ending.
You're right. It used to be a great program. the idea was "work hard and you have a shot at making it to canada". Now it's "if you have money, you have a shot at making it to canada"

Canadian immigration is a joke. And we're the butt of the joke.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Lol yeah. Couldn’t have picked a worse time to apply. I always thought immigration to Canada was a child’s play and I could immigrate any time I wanted. I kept delaying ECAs and IELTS and when I finally got the AOR, the freakin’ Covid struck. Before that people waiting longer than 10 months would moan and cry for not getting their applications processed. Now even 2 years seem short and people would happily wait more years if that means getting the PR at the end.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
And do what exactly? Bleed the welfare? Hunt down immigration officers (which ones if nobody's working on your case is the problem)? Work towards making Canada a worse place? In any of the options I can think of you'll only make it worse for yourself or people who are completely unrelated to your case. Imo IRCC at this point in time is just a force of nature - can't reason with it, can't hold it accountable. Just wait and hope that you'll get occasional rain to water your crops and not tornadoes or draught.
There's nothing that I would or can "do" but I will never forget.

It's not a force of nature anymore, they have specifically targeted and singled FSW out. Even tourists are able to travel now so there is no excuse left anymore.

Dali_B

Jun 28, 2021
Let us hope that. I do not know if things will be different with a new head of IRCC, but at least we will have more transparency in order to be able to move on with our lives.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
There's nothing that I would or can "do" but I will never forget.

It's not a force of nature anymore, they have specifically targeted and singled FSW out. Even tourists are able to travel now so there is no excuse left anymore.
I'm petty enough to move to Eglinton-Lawrence area and vote against Marco for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Dali_B and jester10

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
How is this possible? They claim 80% of the FSW applications were finalized in 12 months in 2020. This looks obviously false to me.
Devil is in the details, my friend. They arrive at this data from "Finalized applications". For example, if IRCC had finalized 10 applications out of 45,000 FSW applications, this data will be derived from that 10 finalized applications and not from the 45,000 applications. If 4 applications were processed from the 10 finalized applications within 6 months, then naturally 40% were processed in 6 months. To be precise, the number is based on "Finalised applications" not the total number of FSW applications. This data gives us an illusion that 40% of applications were processed within 6 months and you would be wondering "Did IRCC really process 18,000 applications out of 45,000 and that too within 6 months in twenty f**king twenty?".

IRCC should be ashamed for not telling the numbers that matter.

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
How is this possible? They claim 80% of the FSW applications were finalized in 12 months in 2020. This looks obviously false to me.

Depends on what they deem as finalized. Alot of people have final approved on their gcms notes but no ppr just yet. I personally think in a matter of time we will all get ppr. We went from months of seeing no outlanders getting ppr to a few receiving each week, also alot of people including myself has had medicals extended or a remedical request. The dust is settling.

PPR rain is imminent.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Depends on what they deem as finalized. Alot of people have final approved on their gcms notes but no ppr just yet. I personally think in a matter of time we will all get ppr. We went from months of seeing no outlanders getting ppr to a few receiving each week, also alot of people including myself has had medicals extended or a remedical request. The dust is settling.

PPR rain is imminent.
The situation definitely has improved but I'd still not raise my hopes just yet. It's still pretty bad for FSW outlanders as they are the lowest priority stream right now and there is a huge backlog of other streams the IRCC has to tackle.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Devil is in the details, my friend. They arrive at this data from "Finalized applications". For example, if IRCC had finalized 10 applications out of 45,000 FSW applications, this data will be derived from that 10 finalized applications and not from the 45,000 applications. If 4 applications were processed from the 10 finalized applications within 6 months, then naturally 40% were processed in 6 months. To be precise, the number is based on "Finalised applications" not the total number of FSW applications. This data gives us an illusion that 40% of applications were processed within 6 months and you would be wondering "Did IRCC really process 18,000 applications out of 45,000 and that too within 6 months in twenty f**king twenty?".

IRCC should be ashamed for not telling the numbers that matter.
The large delays will come at 2021 results. Unless they plan on stalling more, so they can dilute the long wait with earlier newer applicants.

Reactions: RSub