+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Please is CiC still processing PNP PR at the moment. Cus most of us in this category have been waiting for a long time
It's been almost 11 months for me.... PNP outland. I don't get it as well... I thought they wanted more people to move to other provinces besides Ontario and BC. What's the holdup?

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
How did this happen? Did you claim a year's work experience before you actually had it?
No. I'm eligible through FSW because I have 2 years of experience abroad. Then due to having almost a year of Canadian experience and the system calculating it as being 1 year, it automatically invites me for CEC.

nisarg14

Jan 17, 2020
Hey all,
A weird thing happened to my profile today.
I wanted to update my job as yesterday was my last day but when I went to update work history, it is showing no previous jobs.
Has any such thing happened to any one? Ircc deleted my work history and the same section shows in progress. Note that it still shows my original score of 468.

Last edited:

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I am referring to this tweet . While its not there on the canada.ca website, it does somewhat align with the point mentioned below -

We expect people with a COPR and permanent resident visa that are valid until October 1, 2021 or after to have enough time to come to Canada before their documents expire.

Only time will tell how this goes. Lets wait and watch.
I don't see this as good news. Why do they even need 2 months for processing post March 18 expired CoPRs. They probably issued like 10 in total. Also, it might indicate they are not touch pending FSW applications until they finish this process. Whatever, I am just hoping for a change this election so someone who is fairer will be the new minister.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Also, it might indicate they are not touch pending FSW applications until they finish this process.
Yes people have guessed this before, and it's a logical move if you think about it. All IRCC cares about is meeting annual targets. So right now, they'll focus on producing as many PPRs as they can in the remainder of 2021. Completed apps (FSW, CEC, PNP, everything) will get preference, which means expired CoPRs will get priority. Working on apps in their earlier steps will lose IRCC time.

My guess is, if one's app is all stages passed or all stages passed except security but with initiated security, they'll surely land this year. All stages passed with uninitiated security will most likely land in Q1 2022. And the rest will land later. Is that really a problem though? You'll land 2-3 months later than you normally would, that's not the end of the world.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes people have guessed this before, and it's a logical move if you think about it. All IRCC cares about is meeting annual targets. So right now, they'll focus on producing as many PPRs as they can in the remainder of 2021. Completed apps (FSW, CEC, PNP, everything) will get preference, which means expired CoPRs will get priority. Working on apps in their earlier steps will lose IRCC time.

My guess is, if one's app is all stages passed or all stages passed except security but with initiated security, they'll surely land this year. All stages passed with uninitiated security will most likely land in Q1 2022. And the rest will land later. Is that really a problem though? You'll land 2-3 months later than you normally would, that's not the end of the world.
Wow. Amazing

D

Deleted member 1050918

Wow. Amazing
ANY response from IRCC with an actual time in it is a fucking blessing dude. You know how it is otherwise; it's mark holthe telling you it's "soon". IRCC naming months, days, weeks, whatever, it doesn't matter, as long as they give actual time plans it's always good because you know how long you'll wait instead of sitting in the dark for god knows how long.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021

I wish with all my heart that this comes true...... cuz it seems like eternity..

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

Yeah, this is the logical expectation. It’s left for IRCC to follow cue. If they really care about meeting the overall target this year they need to land nothing less than 30,000 pending outland applicants. This should include those with expired COPRs, all stages passed/approved, and those who are just one step away from being finalized. We’ve analyzed this before.