+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Lol. Kuber Kamal is a snowflake. I just called out few CEC folks for their "Finallyyyy" posts and their hypocrisy. Kuber Kamal banned me from his group saying I don't follow community standards. Community standards, my foot. He sure does wanna satisfy his customer base. You guys shouldn't take these consultants seriously on the FSW news. They keep speculating so that their low-skilled CEC dimwits keep worshiping them.
same as with holthe. i believe all these draws focussing on inlands were just a business motive of some immigration solicitors to take advantage of the pandemic

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
same as with holthe. i believe all these draws focussing on inlands were just a business motive of some immigration solicitors to take advantage of the pandemic
It all ends after travel restrictions are lifted and elections over. Enough of this nonsense

Reactions: Tristan-XI

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
HAHAH to be fair this forum is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.

No point in checking the covid vaccine tracker anymore since they hit 76% or something
No point in checking immitracker
No point in checking cicnews
And all facebook groups are depressing lol
I would like to add that I have also stopped daily checking of my application on the cic website for any movements in addition to the above. I have made it a point to check it once every 2 weeks only and I still get disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: tahashanouha
D

Deleted member 1050918

No point in checking the covid vaccine tracker anymore since they hit 76% or something
I stopped checking all that 2 months ago. They're useless "indicators". I'm now just looking at the elections and Sept 7.

Reactions: tahashanouha

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It all ends after travel restrictions are lifted and elections over. Enough of this nonsense
The halting of draws and the waiting times only made the applicants understand the politics and Canadian behaviors. I have learnt how to trick and cheat canadians by making silly absurd excuses. thanks to IRCC and federal government of Canada. The 8 months of training on how to be live in canada and how to take advantage of anything.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

No point in checking election news.
No point in checking WhatsApp groups.
No point in checking IRCC tweets.
And facebook groups are depressing because so many 2021 applicants have to wait two long months to get COPR.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
No point in checking election news.
No point in checking WhatsApp groups.
No point in checking IRCC tweets.
And facebook groups are depressing because so many 2021 applicants have to wait two long months to get COPR.
I like how they start their post as "Finally I got my CoPR"

Reactions: Jaycejay

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Yes people have guessed this before, and it's a logical move if you think about it. All IRCC cares about is meeting annual targets. So right now, they'll focus on producing as many PPRs as they can in the remainder of 2021. Completed apps (FSW, CEC, PNP, everything) will get preference, which means expired CoPRs will get priority. Working on apps in their earlier steps will lose IRCC time.

My guess is, if one's app is all stages passed or all stages passed except security but with initiated security, they'll surely land this year. All stages passed with uninitiated security will most likely land in Q1 2022. And the rest will land later. Is that really a problem though? You'll land 2-3 months later than you normally would, that's not the end of the world.
What about people like me FSW-O (US) with AOR May 2020 and stuck at Eligibility Review Required?

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
I stopped checking all that 2 months ago. They're useless "indicators". I'm now just looking at the elections and Sept 7.
After Sept-7 Lovely Marco is ready with new excuses.. i.e As per CIC new till date issued ITA is 105,799 and Target for this year is 108,500, so if there is again PNP and CEC draw this week then ITA number will go above the target and MM will start saying ITA target achieved now will see you next year.. I know this 108K number related to landed people in Canada but we never know. As you people seen what happened with statement that COPR people can travel after 21st June then everybody is happy but they stop issuing COPR.

Reactions: shanusharma01
D

Deleted member 1050918

After Sept-7 Lovely Marco is ready with new excuses.. i.e As per CIC new till date issued ITA is 105,799 and Target for this year is 108,500, so if there is again PNP and CEC draw this week then ITA number will go above the target and MM will start saying ITA target achieved now will see you next year.. I know this 108K number related to landed people in Canada but we never know. As you people seen what happened with statement that COPR people can travel after 21st June then everybody is happy but they stop issuing COPR.
We DO know. The number of ITAs issued has nothing to do with IRCC's status planning. They look at PPRs and people actually landed. So relax.

What about people like me FSW-O (US) with AOR May 2020 and stuck at Eligibility Review Required?
I don't know dude I don't work at IRCC, I was merely guessing. Rule of thumb: Calm the fuck down if you already have an AOR, especially so if you have passed the eligibility. You might need to order GCMS notes to figure out what's going on with your eligibility. Ask legalfalcon who's a professional and actually has legal knowledge of these things. I'm just posting shit here from my free account.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Delta variant is far more transmissible than the original strain, so it definitely has the potential to infect many more people (vaccinated or not). Vaccines don’t stop people from getting infected, however they prevent severe clinical outcomes and deaths to a large extent. So the guy is on-point
Maybe I did not express myself correctly :) Yes, vaccines will not stop you getting sick, but we will not know how many people will actually get sick. Testing will not be done till probably you will end up in the hospital. Still though I do not think that everyone will get infected with this s***. Viruses mutate etc. usually to a lot harmless form. Putting a statement that covid will infect most vaccinated and unvaccinated it's a little bit too far in my opniion.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
ITAs ARE NOT EQUAL to target quota. We said that multiple times.