+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
The analysis by this Dr seems really sound. In recent weeks there is growing consensus among health scientists we won't reach herd immunity in the wake of Delta.
-Delta will infect nearly everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated).
-Thus more variants are inevitable.
-There is no point in continuing mass testing.
-Govts. are moving towards clinical testing. Test on case by case basis as patients arrive and treat them accordingly. For example, Germany ending free testing coming Oct.
-Vaccines will still lower the chances of death and hospitalization.
-Move on from reporting infections or +ve cases to people actually getting sick & hospitalized from Delta.
-It is endemic now.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
How did you know your status then?
My second one is the one stalled. My first notes came in 30 days. ATIP responded on Sunday, basically saying they noticed my file is late and now flagged it to be processed. Probably giving priority to a 75CRS CEC grandpa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
I have a question regarding the Express Entry application, FSW stream. When we filled our application, we chose Alberta as our province of interest, but later we changed our minds and decided we wanted to settle in Ontario. Does choosing Alberta necessarily mean that we will have to land their and receive our PR card from Alberta?
@Caprio @legalfalcon
In your profile, the province you chose only helps determine your interest and some provinces do select applicants from this for their PNP programs such as Ontario.

However, as an FSW, you can settle in any part of Canada. Only PNP applicants, have to meet the residency obligations of the nominating province.

see https://bit.ly/2WCnEcT

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Please is CiC still processing PNP PR at the moment. Cus most of us in this category have been waiting for a long time
Same situation for FSW applicants. Outland applications are being left appart to give priority to CEC. Here, you may find people who have waited +2 years

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
After more than one year with IELTS, pushing score upto 476 and you are talking about EE ending. You wan make I curse you?.... Abeg ooo. Just waiting for them to restart the ALL PROGRAM and if it warrant adding Spouser IELTS to shoot it up to 490s, I will go and do IELTS(CBT) and get the result within 5days so that I can add it to the profile and get ITA within 2draws. That's the plan ooo. EE ending gini?
Is it possible to gain 14+ points by adding your spouse ielts?