+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
471, I got incredibly unlucky like many users here I imagine. I submitted after the very last draw because my school took SEVEN months to award me my second degree

Otherwise I would've been drawn last year
That’s quite unfortunate, but don’t worry any score above 470 is competitive enough to get an ITA when draws fully return.

On the other hand I think you need to prepare and write another IELTs as soon as possible (also try to max it if you didn’t before), because even if the draws surprisingly return today, it would still take minimum of at least 5 consecutive draws of min. 5000 invites before you would stand a high chance of receiving an invitation

jamaicanlad

Aug 31, 2021
That’s quite unfortunate, but don’t worry any score above 470 is competitive enough to get an ITA when draws fully return.

On the other hand I think you need to prepare and write another IELTs as soon as possible (also try to max it if you didn’t before), because even if the draws surprisingly return today, it would still take minimum of at least 5 consecutive draws of min. 5000 invites before you would stand a high chance of receiving an invitation
Oh wow I didn't realize it would take so many, guess I need to prepare for the idea of being drawn next year. Alright I'll go sit it, next available dates are October 31 & December 4th in my country so I should probably organize for this quickly

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 31, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 7 and 13, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I really wish they prioritize something. For now there are even CEC ppl who's application are pending from 2019...God knows what IRCC is upto. It seems they only prioritize the excuses one after the other.
Yea, but I bet their cases are not as simple ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pjames

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Now that we finally have a concrete timeline for expired COPRs to be contacted, hopefully the 'operational plan' will move on to finalizing existing apps and also begin new all program draws.
Keyword is “expired COPR’s”. Well, like me, many post-March 2020 applicants are yet to get the first COPR let alone an expired one.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Guys Guys, call down. Sorry to rain your parade but the Tweet mentions “expired COPRs”. Please note there are many of us post March 2020 are yet to get our first COPR’s. Also, IRCC did even tell this officially. Its just another news from a journo.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys Guys, call down. Sorry to rain your parade but the Tweet mentions “expired COPRs”. Please note there are many of us post March 2020 are yet to get our first COPR’s. Also, IRCC did even tell this officially. Its just another news from a journo.
If they will issue expired COPRs they will also finalazie tons of other applications that are already processed but not updated ;) IRCC said it multiple times that they are analysing data to find the beat approach etc. We will see what will happen but certainly these are good news ;)

Reactions: RSub

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Expired CORPs are the easiest for them now ;) you will see a lot of new outlanders that will get COPRs is well ;)

Reactions: RSub