+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Where is this timeline? I checked the link but didn’t see this.
I am referring to this tweet . While its not there on the canada.ca website, it does somewhat align with the point mentioned below -

We expect people with a COPR and permanent resident visa that are valid until October 1, 2021 or after to have enough time to come to Canada before their documents expire.

Only time will tell how this goes. Lets wait and watch.

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
I went to study in the UK in 2014 when they stopped giving 2 year work permit post-graduation. Worst decision of my life. I couldn't secure a job after completing my studies and my visa was curtailed by one year. I was forced to return home after spending so much money.
I was young and naive and didn't think through my plan to study. I was just excited to go abroad. That 1 year master's program taught me shit. I have a great job and a successful business now not because of the master's degree I acquired from the UK but my own hard work and self learned skills.
Shit we do to live in the west. It sucks being born in a 3rd world country.
LOL. It's not suck being born in a 3rd world country. It sucks because your plan of studying abroad completely sucks from the beginning dude :) Don't blame your place of birth, blame how bad you and your plan were :p

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
LOL. It's not suck being born in a 3rd world country. It sucks because your plan of studying abroad completely sucks from the beginning dude :) Don't blame your place of birth, blame how bad you and your plan were :p
Completely missed the point I was making. Are you also a CRS75 PR?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
How much do you need per year while studying in uk? Can you work while studying?
Pretty expensive. Average tuition for international is about 12,000 pounds, then, you need to show about 10,000 pounds as living expenses for one year. Students can work for 20hours per week.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I went to study in the UK in 2014 when they stopped giving 2 year work permit post-graduation. Worst decision of my life. I couldn't secure a job after completing my studies and my visa was curtailed by one year. I was forced to return home after spending so much money.
I was young and naive and didn't think through my plan to study. I was just excited to go abroad. That 1 year master's program taught me shit. I have a great job and a successful business now not because of the master's degree I acquired from the UK but my own hard work and self learned skills.
Shit we do to live in the west. It sucks being born in a 3rd world country.
It's crazy man, but the situation keeps getting worse in these 3rd world countries. Where are you from?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 31, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 7 and 13, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Let's borrow these lots your username for a sec :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay