Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
only PNP draw. Looks like IRCC is switching to something else now.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Im super upset and disappointed

do u guys believe they might keep conducting pnp & cec until April( when they are gonna start bill c 19)

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It's slowly going back to 2019. Yes, there are remote opportunities but they are few. Employers are pushing hybrid with 2-4 times in the office. Unfortunately, no one really cares about the rest when there is money involved and there is a lot of money involved with tech. companies occupying many offices. That's why I am a little skeptical when someone suggests not to move to Toronto or GTA or anything close to Toronto. The jobs are here and you are majorly limiting yourself by targeting remote only positions. It sucks but it is what it is.
I see more hybrid than remote. Guess Hybrid will stay for sometime.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It's slowly going back to 2019. Yes, there are remote opportunities but they are few. Employers are pushing hybrid with 2-4 times in the office. Unfortunately, no one really cares about the rest when there is money involved and there is a lot of money involved with tech. companies occupying many offices. That's why I am a little skeptical when someone suggests not to move to Toronto or GTA or anything close to Toronto. The jobs are here and you are majorly limiting yourself by targeting remote only positions. It sucks but it is what it is.
Ah okay, same with my field. I thought tech was exempt from Back to Office lol

D

Deleted member 1083629

Ah okay, same with my field. I thought tech was exempt from Back to Office lol
It's better comparable to other jobs but def. not 2020-2022. Here is a wild thought that I have read online and it makes sense to me; there is no recession that pushed tech. companies to layoff so many people and put hiring freezes. Microsoft just dumped 10 billion bucks into AI project. The real reason behind layoffs is that employees started demanding right to work remotely. The companies who refused that were overlooked and they had to accept the terms, which resulted in many real estate companies losing their profits. Now, with the super tight market and very high percentage of layoffs, companies get an upper hand again. Hiring will start again but now companies will push people for hybrid and on-site work. And unemployed people won't say no. Once the market corrects itself, all of us will accept the fact that to get a job, hybrid and on-site are norm. Remote will turn into "bonus" perk; same as ping-pong tables and catered lunches. Pretty much how it was in 2019.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I see more hybrid than remote. Guess Hybrid will stay for sometime.
Hybrid can mean many things. 4 days a week in the office is hybrid. 2 days are hybrid too but there is a huge difference between them.