+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
My experience of observing other lovebirds tells me; dating in Canada is a luxury. Canadian immigration should tell us immigrants that Canada is strictly BYOB -- Bring Your Own Buddy.
That way you can claim more points, you can have two incomes and you will save money on stupid timmy dates that lead to no where.

Oh and you can live happily in most boring cities of Canada while listening to trippy 80s songs.

One of these days we will make a web series about Canada called "Snow-White Mirror". It will show how happy immigrants are and how happy immigrants are.
Dating sucks and most Canadian girls are boring and annoying. So I started dating immigrants. I’m dating an Iranian girl now.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hi hi one yr have passed ,since we all are here ,slowly a lot of people I know here started getting pr one after the other ,last yr if someone told us a lot will be getting pr it would have been a joke,but it happened atleast to all people I knew from here.

About torronto my 2 cents ,Ontario unless you have a 100k + job and your partner also 100k or you have generational wealth forget there.
People say a lot of opportunities so do a lot of competition. Calgary is a good city but the weather is terrible, f**king evil.-30 is not fun opportunities are way lesser when compared to torronto, Montréal is very good I work with them,people are not very friendly to English speakers but don't give 2 f about your color. A lot of opportunities if you know french.

My 2 cents to fellow immigrants like me ,I observed something which really bothers me unfortunately it is the most among South Asian (Indian,Pakistan, srilanka....),please don't devalue your self in the pretext of integration ,criticizing your country is okay I do that I did that and I will do that also but there is a limit,
A line I heard from someone surprised me

"OH I am a canadian (he is a canadian by passport) I have only been to India twice in 10 years that is a fucked up nation,i am ashamed to say that I am from there"

"A Pakistani girl ,I hate my country because I cannot enjoy freedom"

"INDIAN :OH india is fucked up"

Noone says these countries are perfect, there are problems, Noone denies that canada is not perfect either.You are just being a laughing stock by demeaning where ever you are from.Treat yourself with dignity and respect people will do the same,there are values like integrity, honesty, kindness which are appreciated all over the world for that you don't have to compensate by demeaning your nation.i have seen people from warlord nation still they don't speak ill of their nation.

On that note unfortunately south Asians are people who are the rudest people I have met along with malpractice in business.This guys try to take advantage of you especially if you are a newcomer,unless I know the person or references I avoid south Asian businesses.

I have never seen people with this much of inferiority complex, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, just follow the rules and be kind and treat people in the way you want to be treated nothing more than that

I thought canada was same as usa but no there is a lot of differences.
First people here are closed minded ,you should consider yourself extremely lucky if you are meeting open minded people here ,racism is subtle, I can tell you when compared to canada I have never faced anything in states.
As I mentioned earlier system is set up to exploit you, so be careful when you come here.
Where ever you are from have a plan,expand your network, understand the culture, I understood why indians succeed on usa more than Canada because in a lot of things Americans are very open minded they care about results than your behavior canada it is not like that relationships and networking is everything.

Canada is a good country but I cannot see myself spending my entire life here mainly because of weather. With that happy new year and 2023 ,I am glad there are a lot of folks still hanging around even after getting pr.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi hi one yr have passed ,since we all are here ,slowly a lot of people I know here started getting pr one after the other ,last yr if someone told us a lot will be getting pr it would have been a joke,but it happened atleast to all people I knew from here.

About torronto my 2 cents ,Ontario unless you have a 100k + job and your partner also 100k or you have generational wealth forget there.
People say a lot of opportunities so do a lot of competition. Calgary is a good city but the weather is terrible, f**king evil.-30 is not fun opportunities are way lesser when compared to torronto, Montréal is very good I work with them,people are not very friendly to English speakers but don't give 2 f about your color. A lot of opportunities if you know french.

My 2 cents to fellow immigrants like me ,I observed something which really bothers me unfortunately it is the most among South Asian (Indian,Pakistan, srilanka....),please don't devalue your self in the pretext of integration ,criticizing your country is okay I do that I did that and I will do that also but there is a limit,
A line I heard from someone surprised me

"OH I am a canadian (he is a canadian by passport) I have only been to India twice in 10 years that is a fucked up nation,i am ashamed to say that I am from there"

"A Pakistani girl ,I hate my country because I cannot enjoy freedom"

"INDIAN :OH india is fucked up"

Noone says these countries are perfect, there are problems, Noone denies that canada is not perfect either.You are just being a laughing stock by demeaning where ever you are from.Treat yourself with dignity and respect people will do the same,there are values like integrity, honesty, kindness which are appreciated all over the world for that you don't have to compensate by demeaning your nation.i have seen people from warlord nation still they don't speak ill of their nation.

On that note unfortunately south Asians are people who are the rudest people I have met along with malpractice in business.This guys try to take advantage of you especially if you are a newcomer,unless I know the person or references I avoid south Asian businesses.

I have never seen people with this much of inferiority complex, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, just follow the rules and be kind and treat people in the way you want to be treated nothing more than that

I thought canada was same as usa but no there is a lot of differences.
First people here are closed minded ,you should consider yourself extremely lucky if you are meeting open minded people here ,racism is subtle, I can tell you when compared to canada I have never faced anything in states.
As I mentioned earlier system is set up to exploit you, so be careful when you come here.
Where ever you are from have a plan,expand your network, understand the culture, I understood why indians succeed on usa more than Canada because in a lot of things Americans are very open minded they care about results than your behavior canada it is not like that relationships and networking is everything.

Canada is a good country but I cannot see myself spending my entire life here mainly because of weather. With that happy new year and 2023 ,I am glad there are a lot of folks still hanging around even after getting pr.
Totally 100% Agree!

Let me put it this way, when the chips are down... all of these "civilized" "freedom" folks will eat each other alive -- yeah I stole the line, sue me. They have done it in the past and they do it now too. Just remember how they were hogging toilet papers like some kind of ambrosia 2 years back. They do it now too.. Its child paracentomol and acetophenac these days. And usually you find a lot of it simply expires.

Also, economic migration is a two way street. We make money, canada gets taxes and funded pension plans. Remember, for anyone who made it, a lot of our own folks are being denied even a darn invite because of 1 extra year of age. 30 good, 31 bad. Upshot, it was not really out of goodness of anyone's heart. It was a blasted beaurocratic process of bean counting.

Lastly, you do not owe any explanation regarding your nation or anything. We all came here as economic migrants so lets keep it that way. You don't need to put yourself down, because no one will lift you up.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Dating sucks and most Canadian girls are boring and annoying. So I started dating immigrants. I’m dating an Iranian girl now.
Great!

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hey, we are all agreeing on everything! We should now close this thread so this chapter of the forum ends on a high note xD

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That's the thing about this thread.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"
*chef's kiss*! Perfect quote!

Somehow this thread is more relaxing than talking to my wife... she is "handling" my son... who has wet the bed. Again!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey folks happy new year to u all
Any suggestion for my case ?
I started learning french this year and in November took TEF
Got B2 ( b2 plus in 2skills) / my husband retook IELTS and our score currently is 489
I was expected to receive ITA in December
But we all clrealy know IRCC sucks!
The study route is not my first option
Was thinking to study more French for 1/2months to get B2plus
But Im not so motivated & hopeful that even with a B2 plus french, I would receive an ITA ( cuz IRCC might start implementing noc based draw by then)
P.s at the same time, the situation in my country is getting worse and unbearable day by day

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hey folks happy new year to u all
Any suggestion for my case ?
I started learning french this year and in November took TEF
Got B2 ( b2 plus in 2skills) / my husband retook IELTS and our score currently is 489
I was expected to receive ITA in December
But we all clrealy know IRCC sucks!
The study route is not my first option
Was thinking to study more French for 1/2months to get B2plus
But Im not so motivated & hopeful that even with a B2 plus french, I would receive an ITA ( cuz IRCC might start implementing noc based draw by then)
P.s at the same time, the situation in my country is getting worse and unbearable day by day
Personally, I would go for getting B2 plus in French. You're already very close to achieving it - you can probably get to B2 plus in all 4 categories just by doing loads of tests or trying TCF instead (I found it to be a little bit easier but it's personal preference).
I'm assuming that you scored high enough in English that B2 plus in French would give you additional 50 points. That should easily get you through before new draws are implemented.

And regarding new draws - although there are some conflicting informations, I think they're unlikely to be implemented before the end of March. This should give you plenty of time to retake TEF. There's also a decent chance that you will still get some bonus points for high scores in French even after the new system is implemented.

In short - no one knows for sure what will happen over the next few months (although hopefully there will be a draw tomorrow, which may give us some clarity) but it makes sense to make your application as strong as possible, either by improving your TEF scores or in any other possible way.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime
D

Deleted member 1006777

Personally, I would go for getting B2 plus in French. You're already very close to achieving it - you can probably get to B2 plus in all 4 categories just by doing loads of tests or trying TCF instead (I found it to be a little bit easier but it's personal preference).
I'm assuming that you scored high enough in English that B2 plus in French would give you additional 50 points. That should easily get you through before new draws are implemented.

And regarding new draws - although there are some conflicting informations, I think they're unlikely to be implemented before the end of March. This should give you plenty of time to retake TEF. There's also a decent chance that you will still get some bonus points for high scores in French even after the new system is implemented.

In short - no one knows for sure what will happen over the next few months (although hopefully there will be a draw tomorrow, which may give us some clarity) but it makes sense to make your application as strong as possible, either by improving your TEF scores or in any other possible way.
@armitabbsn

Yes, and to add to what AndyUK said, if study isn't an option for you, then French is literally your only option. Without it, you will likely NOT get an ITA, but with a B2+, at least you have a chance. They have also previously hinted at French specific draws on a Federal level, so there's still a possibility that you'll get an ITA without an in-demand NOC.

Also, just make sure to take TEF Canada or TCF Canada, not the regular ones. Couple of people on the forum took the regular ones and got burned.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@AndyUK @mushymush thank u guys

I took the TEF canada exam (not regular one)
I just afraid even with a b2 plus , canada wouldnt take “not in demand nocs”
I think if I start now, I can manage to again take the exam by the end of Feb

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
@armitabbsn

Yes, and to add to what AndyUK said, if study isn't an option for you, then French is literally your only option. Without it, you will likely NOT get an ITA, but with a B2+, at least you have a chance. They have also previously hinted at French specific draws on a Federal level, so there's still a possibility that you'll get an ITA without an in-demand NOC.

Also, just make sure to take TEF Canada or TCF Canada, not the regular ones. Couple of people on the forum took the regular ones and got burned.
Would 489 a quite high score to get an ITA before the targeted draw?

btw @armitabbsn, your NOC is a pharmacist, would healthcare workers most likely be on-demand NOC?