Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
A) I claimed only one year of my job experience in Australia, does IRCC often verifies it? Because the person who issued no longer works there and I can request the workplace to forward that person's email to Generic HR email etc. I did attached work reference letter, 6 months of pay slips, two years of tax history and bank statement showing salary being credited.
Typically, when they suspect something fisshy, they ask for additional proof via ADR or if they suspect a lot or have something against you then via a PFL. The basic IRCC tactic is : You have to prove everything, we will not accept anything on face value. So it will be less like IRCC verifying but you proving. As you mentioned they will ask for documents. Also, if the person who issued this document does not exist, then you should provide a contact within company to verify your details. Ideally, you might want to get your letter of reference reissued by HR using this letter as baseline.

B) I have a job offer from a company in Alberta, since for Alberta PNP you do not need a Positive LMIA alongside job offer to be considered for PNP, I haven't claimed the extra 50 points for a valid job offer. Will IRCC do the job offer verification or not? I think Alberta did that while issuing me a nomination but since I selected no to positive LMIA question in EE profile, I didn't claimed any point for a job offer.
Is job offer a requirement for PNP? If yes, it will because without job offer you will not get PNP and without PNP no PR. It comes to this: Is this document or information material to your applicaiton? If yes, they want to verify it. If no, they may or may not. Typically they may not because even if they find it wrong they will risk a court decision about the information being non material.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I saw recruiters passing on candidate because he stayed in his position for 3 years. Their words: "He got too comfortable and stopped developing". In this sector and in this time, 1-2 years is norm. Surely, some recruiters will pass on but some won't. You just one "Yes", right? )))
I guess its company and situation dependent. One company I worked for had a strict two time employment policy. You can only be hired twice. One company I am interviewing has limited number of interviews policy. Two or so times and then its closed forever. Ofcourse in all these things if you have a person inside the company who can vouch for you then you will get a dispensation from such policies.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
@wonderbly Regarding the upfront schedule A, I am filling out the e-IMM5669 so that I can digitally sign. Problem is, the checkboxes for the statutory questions don't get saved. And the explanations I type also don't get saved. Did you face issues filling out the form?

Edit: Decided to fill out the regular IMM5669 after reading up a bit about it. However, new issue, this form has no "validate" button. Does this matter?
The form I used back then had this code at the bottom: 'IMM 5669 (06-2019) E'. I don't know if there's a newer version.

Yes, there is no validate button on this form. Also, I was told that they do not accept a digital signature for this form, so I printed it out, signed and scanned back to my computer.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Typically, when they suspect something fisshy, they ask for additional proof via ADR or if they suspect a lot or have something against you then via a PFL. The basic IRCC tactic is : You have to prove everything, we will not accept anything on face value. So it will be less like IRCC verifying but you proving. As you mentioned they will ask for documents. Also, if the person who issued this document does not exist, then you should provide a contact within company to verify your details. Ideally, you might want to get your letter of reference reissued by HR using this letter as baseline.
Thanks for reply, I called them earlier today, the person who issues me the letter was an HR executive so all the emails coming to her goes to her replacement now so not an issue if ircc verify :) rest I should have all the documents if they need.

RE: PNP the job offer is an requirement for PNP but it’s different from the valid job offer we use in EE profile. Even in my ITA letter, there were no points claimed for job offer. Alberta did verified my employment and job offer while nominating me but I think it’s upto ircc if they want to verify or not, thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Alright guys, so here's my "finally" (but not final) message!
Started the whole process in early 2018 and faced issues with almost everything that I laid my hands on and had a lot of near misses during pre-pandemic times. After 2 ECAs, 5 IELTS, 3 TEF, 2 TCF (+ wife's ECA and IELTS), I finally received the ITA last week. Submitted the application today and now ready for the post-AOR stage.
Cheers!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello, which one is better to upload the LOE?
1. Upload one LOE for all sections (education, work, POF) in one document and upload it for the "client information" section
2. Attach the respective LOE on each section, let's say at the beginning of each document. The education section will have its own LOE, work section will have its own LOE. I will not upload anything in the "client information" section.

I guess the "normal" way per instruction is number 1. However, is it possible and allowed to do it the second way?
I did LOE for each sections (POF, Job). There is nothing abnormal as long as you make IRCC officer's life easier.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I saw recruiters passing on candidate because he stayed in his position for 3 years. Their words: "He got too comfortable and stopped developing". In this sector and in this time, 1-2 years is norm. Surely, some recruiters will pass on but some won't. You just one "Yes", right? )))
These recruiters gets on my nerve. Off late, I see a whole bunch of talent acquisition teams in Canada getting laid off. I couldn't' see their value in a company. Most of them post fake hiring stories on LinkedIn. If a team has an opening, the manager could do a bare minimum and recruit a new employee instead of involving an HR person. I don't see why an HR need to speak with the candidates. Do the paper work and fk off.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Started the whole process in early 2018 and faced issues with almost everything that I laid my hands on and had a lot of near misses during pre-pandemic times. After 2 ECAs, 5 IELTS, 3 TEF, 2 TCF (+ wife's ECA and IELTS), I finally received the ITA last week. Submitted the application today and now ready for the post-AOR stage.
Cheers!
That is a well deserved ITA.

Congrats to you.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Cheers!
Congrats man!

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Some companies think that they are Google and ask questions that I saw at FB interviews. On top of that, there are 3-5 interviews for each position. It's not really about the lack of talent (well, maybe there is a lack of one for senior/managerial positions); it's more about the too high of requirements and convoluted process. My interview at a super prestigious HF in Zurich was less challenging than an interview at TD in Canada; higher salary as well (180K TC vs. 110K) and I don't even mention the boost my CV will get after working at HF for year or 2.
Biggest issue of hiring in Canada. Their hiring process is shit and then they cry there is no talent. I mean it's not that they are doing cutting edge work.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Cheers!
Wow, congrats man! I hope you make it to Canada soon, and I pray it's worth it, and all you expect it to be and more.