+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
Hello, which one is better to upload the LOE?
1. Upload one LOE for all sections (education, work, POF) in one document and upload it for the "client information" section
2. Attach the respective LOE on each section, let's say at the beginning of each document. The education section will have its own LOE, work section will have its own LOE. I will not upload anything in the "client information" section.

I guess the "normal" way per instruction is number 1. However, is it possible and allowed to do it the second way?
Attaching the explanations to the documents they refer to makes life easier for the person processing your file. The "client information" slot can be used for explanations/ clarifications regarding sections without a document upload slot, such as your travel history or address history.

Reactions: ivicts and AndyUK
D

Deleted member 1083629

Damn dude. I hope your app gets processed quickly.
Got approved in September )) That's why I am actively looking for a job in Canada. So, I could move.

As mentioned, I can move right now if I want to. It's only the CoL in Toronto is way too high. Plus, no one will rent me a place without me having a stable job. Lovely background check by lovely landlords (which makes sense and I would have done the same. Thank you, squatters).

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
It's similar in Canada. I like contracting less because there is no job security. Have to look for a new job every 6-12 months.
Even full time you need to jump ship maybe every 1.5 - 2 yr. its not worth staying with the same company when you can get a 50-100% pay raise when you switch. i'd say 2 yrs is a sweet spot to switch.

Reactions: Alysson
D

Deleted member 1083629

Even full time you need to jump ship maybe every 1.5 - 2 yr. its not worth staying with the same company when you can get a 50-100% pay raise when you switch. i'd say 2 yrs is a sweet spot to switch.
I mean it's really up to a person but for me, I would rather work in a company for 1.5 years, grind for interviews for 6 months and make a switch VS. grinding constantly just to get the next gig. Just not for me as I will burn out pretty fast that way.

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022

I did the second way. I thought it would help "make it as easy as possible for the IRCC officer to understand what they’re looking at."

Reactions: ivicts

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
That's true. I need to think long and hard about it )) I remember being miserable in Waterloo because it was so boring. Just work and gym. 2-3 bars, no music venues, no sport events (no, 14 years soccer league doesn't count), no festivals (only BBQ one in June). I was truly happy when I was hopping on the Go bus to get to Toronto. Would just walk around the city.
I’m planning on moving to toronto because of this. Came to Windsor and it’s quite cheap here compared to most places, but it’s so boring. The downtown bars are taken over by underage Americans and it’s so lame here, compared to big cities in Brazil and I can’t go to the US, so it’s far from everywhere. I’m doing interviews for companies in Toronto now, and of course I’m asking at least the rent difference, so I don’t get a pay cut.

D

Deleted member 1083629

I’m planning on moving to toronto because of this. Came to Windsor and it’s quite cheap here compared to most places, but it’s so boring. The downtown bars are taken over by underage Americans and it’s so lame here, compared to big cities in Brazil and I can’t go to the US, so it’s far from everywhere. I’m doing interviews for companies in Toronto now, and of course I’m asking at least the rent difference, so I don’t get a pay cut.
You haven't experienced winter yet, right? It gets worse during winters in small cities. I was quite depressed in my first semester at Waterloo. Just a piece of advice; start taking Vitamin D.

D

Deleted member 1006777

@wonderbly Regarding the upfront schedule A, I am filling out the e-IMM5669 so that I can digitally sign. Problem is, the checkboxes for the statutory questions don't get saved. And the explanations I type also don't get saved. Did you face issues filling out the form?

Edit: Decided to fill out the regular IMM5669 after reading up a bit about it. However, new issue, this form has no "validate" button. Does this matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What city in Canada even has 700 CAD rent without having to share a room with roommates? Honestly, give me a mid-sized city with sub 1000 CAD rent for a 1 br (sub 1000 for a 2br is a pipe dream).
Edmonton has apartments for sub 1000 and sub 800 for rent.
https://edmonton.craigslist.org/search/apa?min_price=&max_price=1000&availabilityMode=0&sale_date=all+dates

2 year is a bit short. I have seen employers and recruiters rejecting people for switching in that small time.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That's true. I need to think long and hard about it )) I remember being miserable in Waterloo because it was so boring. Just work and gym. 2-3 bars, no music venues, no sport events (no, 14 years soccer league doesn't count), no festivals (only BBQ one in June). I was truly happy when I was hopping on the Go bus to get to Toronto. Would just walk around the city.
You know yourself much better. Me? I usually carry my company with myself. 2-3 friends we move together. Helps in getting deals on apartments and houses etc and helps us keep our company. But then I am a bit more closed individual in that sense. Downside is combined decisions are hard to put together.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You haven't experienced winter yet, right? It gets worse during winters in small cities. I was quite depressed in my first semester at Waterloo. Just a piece of advice; start taking Vitamin D.
SAD is real. No doubt. I do not know why, I just feel more alive in winters. Depending upon the year, winters in Victoria can be mild or slightly harsher than mild. But the chill kills here. Its bad. Calgary is cold but abundant sunshine makes life liveable.

One rather tangent reason I left India was that cities that had Software/IT jobs were all in souther India and southern India does not have any winters. Best I saw was in Pune but thats no winter too. Its just cool weather.

Victoria winter is mouthful and no more. Its optimal. You get snow, you get to wear sweaters, you see cute lil'ones in really cute caps, you get to see snow on tall oaks and you get your cozy warm quilt. And hot chocolate! Its all really beautiful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1083629

2 year is a bit short. I have seen employers and recruiters rejecting people for switching in that small time.
I saw recruiters passing on candidate because he stayed in his position for 3 years. Their words: "He got too comfortable and stopped developing". In this sector and in this time, 1-2 years is norm. Surely, some recruiters will pass on but some won't. You just one "Yes", right? )))

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Edmonton has apartments for sub 1000 and sub 800 for rent.
https://edmonton.craigslist.org/search/apa?min_price=&max_price=1000&availabilityMode=0&sale_date=all+dates

I saw recruiters passing on candidate because he stayed in his position for 3 years.
I think recruiters should have no words on this, How long I worked somewhere shoudn't be an issues to any recruiter if I'm qualified enough for the job and posses the skills they need.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hello I'm back with few questions :D

A) I claimed only one year of my job experience in Australia, does IRCC often verifies it? Because the person who issued no longer works there and I can request the workplace to forward that person's email to Generic HR email etc. I did attached work reference letter, 6 months of pay slips, two years of tax history and bank statement showing salary being credited.

B) I have a job offer from a company in Alberta, since for Alberta PNP you do not need a Positive LMIA alongside job offer to be considered for PNP, I haven't claimed the extra 50 points for a valid job offer. Will IRCC do the job offer verification or not? I think Alberta did that while issuing me a nomination but since I selected no to positive LMIA question in EE profile, I didn't claimed any point for a job offer.