Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
To all who have already landed in CANADA after receiving CoPR. Are you guys feeling "Immigration PTSD" after such a long waiting experience?

Symptoms may include checking all the websites you used to check before getting PPR after 4 weeks of landing.
Don't worry. Some of us, the "landed" immigrants suffer from "Long IRCC". Let me explain...

The disease of being a non PR has been "cured" but many debilitating symptoms symptoms of not being a PR still persist. Like in my case.

I have PR. I have no PR card. After 6 months of in-landing (rhymes with inbreeding. Its funny IRCC way of "landing" people who are already in Canada.), I still have not received my PR Card. Meaning I can not get my BC MSP "renewed". Fluff it to the HELL! IRCC cannot track the cards they send because they are too cool to use a registered or trackable post even if "client" is ready to pay.

Also, this means, I cannot leave Canada without waiting for 1000000 years to get a PRTD to return. Yes people, they are this stupid! There is no difference in being a PR and non PR as far as entry to Canada goes.

FLUFF THEM! FLUFF THEM WITH A RAKE!

Now they have taken a so called "FLUFFING" declaration and they will process it in 450 months. WHAT THE FLUFFY FLUFF! I so want to PROCESS the fluffy posteriors of Fraser and True-dough.... And Marco Mendocino for good measure!

Meanwhile, INDIA sends all their official documents using a courier and its always trackable (admittedly, its Purolator, but still, the thought counts.). And Australia does it best. There is NO PR Card. Simple. Your passport is your identity. You can come and go whenever you want. After 5 years you need to get a RRV but thats the extent of it. All their documents are electronically linked with passport. No paper, no losing paper. How cool is that!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1006777

Don't worry. Some of us, the "landed" immigrants suffer from "Long IRCC". Let me explain...

The disease of being a non PR has been "cured" but many debilitating symptoms symptoms of not being a PR still persist. Like in my case.

I have PR. I have no PR card. After 6 months of in-landing (rhymes with inbreeding. Its funny IRCC way of "landing" people who are already in Canada.), I still have not received my PR Card. Meaning I can not get my BC MSP "renewed". Fluff it to the HELL! IRCC cannot track the cards they send because they are too cool to use a registered or trackable post even if "client" is ready to pay.

Also, this means, I cannot leave Canada without waiting for 1000000 years to get a PRTD to return. Yes people, they are this stupid! There is no difference in being a PR and non PR as far as entry to Canada goes.

FLUFF THEM! FLUFF THEM WITH A RAKE!

Now they have taken a so called "FLUFFING" declaration and they will process it in 450 months. WHAT THE FLUFFY FLUFF! I so want to PROCESS the fluffy posteriors of Fraser and True-dough.... And Marco Mendocino for good measure!

Meanwhile, INDIA sends all their official documents using a courier and its always trackable (admittedly, its Purolator, but still, the thought counts.). And Australia does it best. There is NO PR Card. Simple. Your passport is your identity. You can come and go whenever you want. After 5 years you need to get a RRV but thats the extent of it. All their documents are electronically linked with passport. No paper, no losing paper. How cool is that!
LMAO Canada really is such a shit show. Beggars can't be choosers though, so we need to become anti-american or whatever else Canadians base their identities in, and accept the country for the unmitigated dumpster fire that it is.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
LMAO Canada really is such a shit show. Beggars can't be choosers though, so we need to become anti-american or whatever else Canadians base their identities in, and accept the country for the unmitigated dumpster fire that it is.
You haven't seen muffin my dear!

It gets better!

People take out ads in news paper to get a simple appointment with a doctor so they can renew their prescription. YEAH! (https://www.timescolonist.com/local-news/central-saanich-couple-without-a-family-doctor-turn-to-newspaper-ad-to-get-prescriptions-filled-5651845)

There is a waiting list of 1-2 months for an doctor's appointment for those who have broken their wrist or something.

I mean EVEN back home, in India, a doctor was always a phone call away!

Trust me, immigrations is just the beginning of frustration with this country. Had India not having such a messed up heat wave and pollution situation, I would have seriously left this country.

10 million dollars for a house. 2 months for a doctors appointment.

OOOOOh Canada!

D

Deleted member 994371

You haven't seen muffin my dear!

It gets better!

People take out ads in news paper to get a simple appointment with a doctor so they can renew their prescription. YEAH! (https://www.timescolonist.com/local-news/central-saanich-couple-without-a-family-doctor-turn-to-newspaper-ad-to-get-prescriptions-filled-5651845)

There is a waiting list of 1-2 months for an doctor's appointment for those who have broken their wrist or something.

I mean EVEN back home, in India, a doctor was always a phone call away!

Trust me, immigrations is just the beginning of frustration with this country. Had India not having such a messed up heat wave and pollution situation, I would have seriously left this country.

10 million dollars for a house. 2 months for a doctors appointment.

OOOOOh Canada!

By the way, I came to Vancouver last month and did everything you mentioned in your list, except for the plane thing.

I visited Toronto for 20 days (also completed my PR formalities there, hence the extra days), Vancouver for 6 days, and Calgary for 5 days.

Loved Vancouver (a good place to visit), liked Calgary (a good place to live) and disliked Toronto (especially Brampton).

Thank you so much for that detailed post you wrote.

Now that I am back in India, I have a whole new appreciation for my life here. Things that bothered me earlier about this place don't bother me so much now. Visiting Canada made me realize that I will only be staying there for 3 years to get my citizenship. After that, I will either try to move to the US or go back to India. I sure as hell won't be investing in their inflated real estate.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
By the way, I came to Vancouver last month and did everything you mentioned in your list, except for the plane thing.

I visited Toronto for 20 days (also completed my PR formalities there, hence the extra days), Vancouver for 6 days, and Calgary for 5 days.

Loved Vancouver (a good place to visit), liked Calgary (a good place to live) and disliked Toronto (especially Brampton).

Thank you so much for that detailed post you wrote.

Now that I am back in India, I have a whole new appreciation for my life here. Things that bothered me earlier about this place don't bother me so much now. Visiting Canada made me realize that I will only be staying there for 3 years to get my citizenship. After that, I will either try to move to the US or go back to India. I sure as hell won't be investing in their inflated real estate.
Great! I also plan to do something similar. I have additional considerations but it makes sense. Why live a 3rd world life and pay first world prices.

PS: sorry for missing your messages. I was offline for sometime.

Last edited:

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
In the Travel History section, it says :

Provide details of any trips ilikesnow has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.

I was an Indian citizen till 2021 and Australian onward and current country of residence is Australia. Before 2021 - I have traveled to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE on tourist visa and stayed in New Zealand for two years on Student and work visa. I'm confused how to approach it? I took trips while living in India and in New Zealand. I have 10+ trips to Australia, while I was living in New Zealand.

Should I mention the time I lived in India for 5-6 years as a trip as well and use Australia as the country from where all trips were taken out of?

D

Deleted member 994371

PS: sorry for missing your messages. I was offline for sometime.

That's okay :)

Family life takes a lot of time. Your guide was pretty detailed and I didn't need more information after that. I even found the coupons you were talking about at the seabus ferry terminal. Even the guards over there were clueless about it.

• Haha
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Family life takes a lot of time. Your guide was pretty detailed and I didn't need more information after that. I even found the coupons you were talking about at the seabus ferry terminal. Even the guards over there were clueless about it.
You are welcome!

Never been to calgary. How was it? Did you post about it?

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Hi guys, I wonder why everyone is afraid of Bill C19 aka targeted draw.
Although there is a targeted draw, there is still a general draw, right? Probably smaller in size or less frequent?
I guess they won't do a targeted draw every time right?
Then, we will still have draws that depend on the CRS score right?
I feel the question will be how frequent will the targeted draws be compared to all program draws.

Also, even though the draws are smaller, I guess that the CRS score cannot keep going above 481 right?
Especially, 481 is realistically the maximum CRS score that outland applicants can get..
If the draw cutoff is always larger than 481, then most of the outland applicants will definitely look for another country to settle in rather than Canada, so the FSW category will not work in the long run.

Furthermore, the targeted draw will not only impact FSW applicants but CEC as well.
Although for CEC there will be new TR to PR pathways so it's not clear how much it's going to impact them.

Last edited:

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Although there is a targeted draw, there is still a general draw, right? Probably smaller in size or less frequent?
I feel the question will be how frequent will the targeted draws be compared to all program draws.

Also, even though the draws are smaller, I guess that the CRS score cannot keep going above 481 right?
Especially, 481 is realistically the maximum CRS score that outland applicants can get..
If the draw cutoff is always larger than 481, then most of the outland applicants will definitely look for another country to settle in rather than Canada, so the FSW category will not work in the long run.

Furthermore, the targeted draw will not only impact FSW applicants but CEC as well.
Although for CEC there will be new TR to PR pathways so it's not clear how much it's going to impact them.
I'm not sure how will they implement but here in Australia they do targeted draw based on NOCs. They allocate numbers for NOC according to demand, In popular NOCs such as 2282, the crs will skyrocket! NOCs which are hardly seen, will get ITA at much lower then a popular one.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

The issue is that targeted draws will replace the all-program draws all together.

Reactions: klubsoda

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
In the Travel History section, it says :

Provide details of any trips ilikesnow has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.

I was an Indian citizen till 2021 and Australian onward and current country of residence is Australia. Before 2021 - I have traveled to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE on tourist visa and stayed in New Zealand for two years on Student and work visa. I'm confused how to approach it? I took trips while living in India and in New Zealand. I have 10+ trips to Australia, while I was living in New Zealand.

Should I mention the time I lived in India for 5-6 years as a trip as well and use Australia as the country from where all trips were taken out of?
Man, I gotta to ask, if you are an Australian citizen now, what makes you move to Canada?

Canada can't possibly beat Australia, expect probably mountains, land and snow.

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1006777

They might do the FST draw today.

Its just 1,000 ITAs or whatever is left from previous draws.
I am certain FST, whenever it happens, will replace All Program Draw for that two week cycle. It will not happen in conjunction, especially with the draw size having gone up. I don't know if or when it'll happen, but it is almost a guarantee that it will replace the regular draw during that week.