+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Have been waiting for so long for this to happen that I won't believe it until shown in my IRCC account.

I think I have become like Coyote chasing Road Runner for his whole life. When he finally killed the bird, he didn't know what else to do in life :p

Video:
Well, the never ending wait was unjustified! But the ITA, you always deserved it

• Love
Reactions: ElvisRamaj

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Congratulations Bro!!! Well earned. Did you get PPR for the whole family then, even though your application was for you alone?
Thank you!

No, the PPR was only for me. Only my name was mentioned. Dependents were non-accompanying and I explicitly mentioned low CRS points as the reason.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
To all who have already landed in CANADA after receiving CoPR. Are you guys feeling "Immigration PTSD" after such a long waiting experience?

Symptoms may include checking all the websites you used to check before getting PPR after 4 weeks of landing.
I still visit this group at least once a week just to see what's on everyone's mind. My journey with this forum started way back in 2020.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Received the keys to my first apartment here in Toronto-my advice to newcomers would be to get a realtor. Also, please be aware that if you're not moving from the US, your credit history will likely not count in Toronto and you may need to pay up to 6 months rent in advance in the current market. I would also advise you to get roommates if you don't have a job while applying for an apartment, as landlords are VERY reluctant to give people without jobs and credit history an apartment here in Toronto. Make sure to at least take 2-3 weeks to finalize a place after landing and book an Airbnb for a month as your initial accommodation. It's not easy settling in Canada after landing, there are a lot of hurdles you have to go through, so good luck.