+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

Man, I gotta to ask, if you are an Australian citizen now, what makes you move to Canada?

Canada can't possibly beat Australia, expect probably mountains, land and snow.
For me Canada EASILY beats Australia. I'd even put higher probability for me never immigrating over moving to AU.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am certain FST, whenever it happens, will replace All Program Draw for that two week cycle. It will not happen in conjunction, especially with the draw size having gone up. I don't know if or when it'll happen, but it is almost a guarantee that it will replace the regular draw during that week.
For me, it will never happen that way, because of two reasons :

1. Doing just a FST draw, lets say on the 31st, they will have to issue probably 2,500 ITAs to them. They never allocated more than 1,000 ITA for FST throught the years.
2. They will never leave out a PNP draw, no matter what. So, if they conduct a draw solely for the FSTs, then it will be PNP+FST, still close to 1,800 ITA for them if they do it on the 31st of August. More than 2,000 if they do it on September the 14th.

Highly improbable on both cases in my opinion.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For me Canada EASILY beats Australia. I'd even put higher probability for me never immigrating over moving to AU.
Well, finally a reason for you to like Canada. :D

For a moment I thought there can't possibly be any way @mushymush might actually chose it. Every time I think I might overvalued Canada, I just wait for your comments about how shitty it is and I come to my senses.

Hahaha, joking !!!

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Man, I gotta to ask, if you are an Australian citizen now, what makes you move to Canada?

Canada can't possibly beat Australia, expect probably mountains, land and snow.
Well I moved to Australia just to work initially and have better quality of life then my current situation in India. Now I have lived here for 5 years, 2 years in NZ, I have mortgage free home and everything, but not a single person of my family is here and it's super hard to bring parents over for longer terms! In Canada, me and my spouse both have immediate and extended families in Alberta, My parents already have supervisa, I can earn decent my whole life with remote jobs in Australia or US/Canada.

Once you progress in your immigrant life by couple of years, you'll start missing your family and siblings even more. I would rather live in snow covered, million dollar house, built in 1990s, with my family around then living alone here, priorities change man.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
I am certain FST, whenever it happens, will replace All Program Draw for that two week cycle. It will not happen in conjunction, especially with the draw size having gone up. I don't know if or when it'll happen, but it is almost a guarantee that it will replace the regular draw during that week.
Don't even get me started on FST, I entered pool first time with 465 CRS the next day after September 19 2019 464 Cut off round, next round was FST and after that score never came back to 465 :(

• Sad
Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1006777

Don't even get me started on FST, I entered pool first time with 465 CRS the next day after September 19 2019 464 Cut off round, next round was FST and after that score never came back to 465 :(
This is highly likely to happen to me in September. It also happened in 2019, so history will repeat itself.

D

Deleted member 1006777

they will have to issue
Wrong already my guy. They don't have to issue a certain number of ITAs. Next, they've skipped FST for what 2 years now? There's bound to be some degree of accumulation there. And they introduced PNP splits overnight in 2020, so there's literally nothing to say they can't do a PNP+FST draw if they "have to" issue a certain number of ITAs (which again, they don't).

Last edited by a moderator:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Wrong already my guy. They don't have to issue a certain number of ITAs. Next, they've skipped FST for what 2 years now? There's bound to be some degree of accumulation there. And they introduced PNP splits overnight in 2020, so there's literally nothing to say they can't do a PNP+FST draw if they "have to" issue a certain number of ITAs (which again, they don't).
Thats how I see you @mushymush and I am having a blast looking at him.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
This is highly likely to happen to me in September. It also happened in 2019, so history will repeat itself.
Regardless of that, I'm pretty sure CRS will come down, to 500s, this year. Right now there's almost a two year pile of 500+ scores, people with 500+ are not being added that fast, and also, at some point there will be few 3000-3500 invitation rounds. Then, there will be also some BTB draws...

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Regardless of that, I'm pretty sure CRS will come down, to 500s, this year. Right now there's almost a two year pile of 500+ scores, people with 500+ are not being added that fast, and also, at some point there will be few 3000-3500 invitation rounds. Then, there will be also some BTB draws...
You're right

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
The issue is that targeted draws will replace the all-program draws all together.
Do we know about this?
I thought it is gonna be once in a while because the minister needs to hold some consultation before each targeted draw?

If they replace the all program draws all together then even CEC will have issues with this right?
Because there will be no point of coming to Canada to get more CRS points if your NOC is not popular.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Should I mention the time I lived in India for 5-6 years as a trip as well and use Australia as the country from where all trips were taken out of?
No you can't do this as this is not true.

My simple rule of thumb while filling this out was that anything which is less than 6 months is a trip. Anything more than 6 months goes in address history. Why? Because 6 months is a trigger point for PCC. It is not an official rule, just how I thought about what goes in address history vs travel history.

So your trips to Malaysia, Thailand all go to travel history. Your New Zealand 2 year stay becomes address history. All Aug trips during those 2 years go in travel history.

Any time in India after 2021 goes in address history if greater than 6 months and if it is less than 6 months it goes no where as Trips between country of origin and country of residence are not required to be filled in. Your time before 2021 in India goes in address history and not a trip of 5-6 years.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
There is a waiting list of 1-2 months for an doctor's appointment for those who have broken their wrist or something.
This is not unique to Canada though. Most countries where healthcare is publicly funded have delay issues. I have close family and friends in UK, Aus, Germany and France and all have similar issues. Europe HC was exposed during the pandemic on how understaffed it is.