Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello,

EE-FSW-O.
ITA 03 Aug.
AOR 05 Aug.

In the balance certificate that I got from my bank, the banker mentioned all my accounts, their numbers, their dates of creation, address, number, signed, stamped, everything except a tiny thing.

In the current account and the savings account, he did not mention the type of currency (Algerian dinar), he just noted the exact amount in numbers, except for the foreign currency account, the banker expressed that it was in euros. (see photo, in french but you can understand)

On the other hand, in each 6-month account statement, it is clearly mentioned that the current account and savings are in Algerian dinars and of course, the exact same amount of money indicated in the balance certificate is present.
These documents have already been sent.

My question is, is this a problem? if yes, what should I do?

Thanks.
Do you have enough in the Euro account? I hope I didn't misread your post, but seems to me that you didn't get an equivalency to international currencies of the amount you have in Alegerian Dinar. If your Euro account has more than enough above their cut-off, I don't think it matters, but if you have to combine accounts, then I would suggest that you have a new letter and make sure that the amount specified in Alegerian Dinar is converted to CAD or USD etc... with the day's prevailing exchange rate. Make it easy for the officers, they'll be more likely to reward you ;)

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ITA 03 Aug.
AOR 05 Aug.
Hoo Lee Sheet !

That is a lightning fast application. I thought I would set a record in applying for PR, but I don't think I can beat your 48 hours.

P.S.
You don't need to do anything. When your time comes and if they need an explanation or a new bank statement, they will ask.

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hoo Lee Sheet !
Do you have enough in the Euro account?
Yeah, I've had everything ready, except the POF, but it seems I made a mistake ....

Unfortunately, I need to combine all my accounts to get the required money (around 14k). I guess I have to get new documents to avoid any problems or rejection :[

Reactions: AlmostThere2

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Folks who did soft landing from US to Canada via Land, would you be allowed to stay for couple of days in Canada to apply for SIN and come back to US? Also, can we return to Canada via road from US permanently later (in a month) without PR card or PRTD?
AFAIK, you should be able to re-enter Canada with just your signed COPR + passport if you enter by your own private vehicle or by foot. Make sure that you finish the customs paperwork the first time you enter.

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hello,

EE-FSW-O.
ITA 03 Aug.
AOR 05 Aug.

In the balance certificate that I got from my bank, the banker mentioned all my accounts, their numbers, their dates of creation, address, number, signed, stamped, everything except a tiny thing.

In the current account and the savings account, he did not mention the type of currency (Algerian dinar), he just noted the exact amount in numbers, except for the foreign currency account, the banker expressed that it was in euros. (see photo, in french but you can understand)

On the other hand, in each 6-month account statement, it is clearly mentioned that the current account and savings are in Algerian dinars and of course, the exact same amount of money indicated in the balance certificate is present.
These documents have already been sent.

My question is, is this a problem? if yes, what should I do?

Thanks.
Hiiii mate
I'm algerian as well and preparing my docs for the next draw.
Would u mind please helping me with some questions please ??

** on the PCC part ? Which pcc did u sumbit ? Electronic ? Or hard one ? If the latter which process did u follow ?

For the bank statement according to me it is fine .
If you gave your last month bank statement with DA on it will be fine for sure.

** Did u made your médical visit upfront ? In which clinic ? And how do u think the link will be made between your application and the clinic ?

Thankkk you sooo much

Reactions: Massi31

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hiiii mate
I'm algerian as well and preparing my docs for the next draw.
Hello,

For the PCC, I sent the hard one. You will need your birth certificate, residence certificate & 30 DA stamp (timbre fiscal).

Yes, it was an upfront visit at SMC - Saha Plus.

Good luck with your application.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
According to the new rule, yes.
Thanks, I got the upfront medical done last year in December, but I lost the Page which Physician gave me and I have tried few times with the hospital to get another copy but no luck yet, do I have any other option ? Because I have booked for a new one but latest date in my city or around is end of October

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
AFAIK, you should be able to re-enter Canada with just your signed COPR + passport if you enter by your own private vehicle or by foot. Make sure that you finish the customs paperwork the first time you enter.
Hello! I also have a few questions about this topic.

I will (hopefully ) do a soft landing in the first half of next year and stay in Canada for 2 weeks to get my SIN and start all the administrative work. Here are my questions :

1. As long as I enter Canada for the first time before my medicals are expired, my PR will be valid for the next five years?

2a. As I will not be able to wait for my PR card, I would like to give the address of friends to IRCC so they send it there. Is it a problem to give the address of someone else?

2b. Those friends are living in Quebec. As long as I explain the officer this is a provisory and only a postal address and that I have no intention to establish in Quebec do you think this is OK?

3. And finally all the above means that the next time I come to Canada I won't have my PR card with me. So if I understand the previous message correctly I have two possibilities :

- Either I plan a tourist trip to the US and I enter Canada by land. (really this easy? Doesn't look like IRCC :))

- or I should order a PRTD. Is this hard to get? How long does it approximately take (weeks, months or year?)?

Sorry for the long post! I would send you all a few potatoes if I knew how :)

Reactions: RSub

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Thanks, I got the upfront medical done last year in December, but I lost the Page which Physician gave me and I have tried few times with the hospital to get another copy but no luck yet, do I have any other option ? Because I have booked for a new one but latest date in my city or around is end of October
Depending on which country you are from, you are likely to be required to get it done once more. Besides, even if they took last year's medical, you'd have to land by December 2023, which is highly unlikely... So, submit a LoE or try to get it done with panel physicians in a wider radius, sorry mate.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hello! I also have a few questions about this topic.

I will (hopefully ) do a soft landing in the first half of next year and stay in Canada for 2 weeks to get my SIN and start all the administrative work. Here are my questions :

1. As long as I enter Canada for the first time before my medicals are expired, my PR will be valid for the next five years?

2a. As I will not be able to wait for my PR card, I would like to give the address of friends to IRCC so they send it there. Is it a problem to give the address of someone else?

2b. Those friends are living in Quebec. As long as I explain the officer this is a provisory and only a postal address and that I have no intention to establish in Quebec do you think this is OK?

3. And finally all the above means that the next time I come to Canada I won't have my PR card with me. So if I understand the previous message correctly I have two possibilities :

- Either I plan a tourist trip to the US and I enter Canada by land. (really this easy? Doesn't look like IRCC :))

- or I should order a PRTD. Is this hard to get? How long does it approximately take (weeks, months or year?)?

Sorry for the long post! I would send you all a few potatoes if I knew how :)
1) Yes, once you enter and get your copr signed, you're good for 5 years.

2a) You cannot give your friend's address without claiming that you'll be living there.

2b) Since you have to claim that you'll be living there for step 2a , this would be a problem.

3) Yeah, with your signed Copr and passport, you can enter by private vehicle or by foot. You can sail in your own boat from Europe if you like. PRTD could take several months.

I recommend that you don't apply for the card during your initial landing and just pay for it later.