+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

So guys, I'm backing the 75ers CEC crew now :confused:.

We need to fix/renovate our back deck but can't get a handyman or builder to come in. They are all busy till end August at least! I legit called 15 different numbers and they are all booked up.

We need more CEC 75ers cos none of y'all with your fancy degrees and impeccable English can build my deck.

BRING BACK CEC ONLY DRAW NOW!!!!! :D :D :D
75 CECs aren't the trade skills you're looking for. That's FST. FSTs are skilled people who add real life value. The 75ers are 50 year olds with a 6 band in IELTS who did some useless degree from maple syrup university and got a free PR attached to their degree.

Respect FSTs, their skills are essential, and truthfully, they will out-earn all of us white collar noobs. Low score CECs ruined Canadian immigration permanently, and it will genuinely never get back to being a fair system.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #226 – July 06, 2022

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:

Rank required to be invited to apply:

Date and time of round: July 06, 2022

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited:

Tie-breaking rule:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
75 CECs aren't the trade skills you're looking for. That's FST. FSTs are skilled people who add real life value. The 75ers are 50 year olds with a 6 band in IELTS who did some useless degree from maple syrup university and got a free PR attached to their degree.

Respect FSTs, their skills are essential, and truthfully, they will out-earn all of us white collar noobs. Low score CECs ruined Canadian immigration permanently, and it will genuinely never get back to being a fair system.
Haaaa, gotcha! You are absolutely correct, my bad :D.

AWAY WITH THE CEC 75ers!!!! :cool:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #226 – July 06, 2022

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:

Rank required to be invited to apply:

Date and time of round:
July 06, 2022

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited:

Tie-breaking rule:
You almost gave me a heart attack!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What bothers me is how this people survive the interviews.
Yesterday had an interview with a fortune 500 company ,the hiring manager scheduled the interview for 60min and the recruiter said it is just behavioural question.
I had 70 min interview-50min pure technical and 15 min behavioural ,5 min for me to ask question,Even after doing the exact same job for 3 years I felt like a kid in front of questions baisically he made me answer what I did in each project in last 3 yrs,How I approach a problem,you cant bluff because he asked about why did you do this instead of that kind.

Even after preparing well for the interview and working in the same role I felt like a damn loser(I amswered all questions though) I dont know how this people survive even recruiters call.

Another company I am in the second stage after the excel test(I passed) and that was so damn difficult.If you havent solved those questions before you cant do it in that time limit.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
What bothers me is how this people survive the interviews.
Yesterday had an interview with a fortune 500 company ,the hiring manager scheduled the interview for 60min and the recruiter said it is just behavioural question.
I had 70 min interview-50min pure technical and 15 min behavioural ,5 min for me to ask question,Even after doing the exact same job for 3 years I felt like a kid in front of questions baisically he made me answer what I did in each project in last 3 yrs,How I approach a problem.

Even after preparing well for the interview and working in the same role I felt like a damn loser(I amswered all questions though) I dont know how this people survive even recruiters call.
You are making the wrong assumption that the lambda graduates are working at such companies. They are working as restaurant/deli managers, warehouse supervisor or assistant floor managers at Walmart.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
You are making the wrong assumption that the lambda graduates are working at such companies. They are working as restaurant/deli managers, warehouse supervisor or assistant floor managers at Walmart.
I dont know but I have worked in fortune 15 company but this one shook me,I feel like it broke my morale.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Warehouse supervisor for fortune 500 companies are tough to get ,Actually sups in most company are ranked above analyst when it comes to fortune 500s they are also paid a lot because they are manager level employees where we are professionals.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Warehouse supervisor for fortune 500 companies are tough to get ,Actually sups in most company are ranked above analyst when it comes to fortune 500s they are also paid a lot because they are manager level employees where we are professionals.
No fortune 500 company will hire a lamba graduate as supervisor. I meant they work as warehouse super at "fortune 1000 million" companies :D :D :D.