+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
FST fits right in. If only there were more candidates and more quota..
Doesn’t that program require class certification? Really hard for a foreign trade worker to get red seal certification. I know NS has a program specific for lower NOC codes, to target these types of workers for their PNP. That’s why you see PNP scores of 680-720.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I dont know but I have worked in fortune 15 company but this one shook me,I feel like it broke my morale.
If you think this broke your morale. Wait till you get that job and when you actually go in see the kind of work they do and how they do it. You will keep questioning yourself why the hell he was asking all that in interview and how the hell the rest of the folks made it here.

A lot of hiring is done based on referrals and those folks sail through. Get in and you will see for yourself.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Doesn’t that program require class certification? Really hard for a foreign trade worker to get red seal certification. I know NS has a program specific for lower NOC codes, to target these types of workers for their PNP. That’s why you see PNP scores of 680-720.
Hmm I didn’t know that, thanks for the info. Hopefully NOC-based draws can mitigate the problem then.

D

Deleted member 1006777

As I start preparing my documents, I have already run into an issue. My savings account with my POF funds is still in the US. I don't live in the US anymore, I left 2 years ago. The issue:

1. The bank (Marcus savings) does not offer custom letters for POF. Technically they do, but the rep said it takes a very long time and is usually not approved.
2. The address for the account is my brother's address (in the US) because you need to keep a US address to keep the account open. I didn't think this would be an issue at the time.

Any idea how much of an issue this will be? I have bank statements for the past 6 months, but the average won't be mentioned in the template they use. It can't be edited.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
As I start preparing my documents, I have already run into an issue. My savings account with my POF funds is still in the US. I don't live in the US anymore, I left 2 years ago. The issue:

1. The bank (Marcus savings) does not offer custom letters for POF. Technically they do, but the rep said it takes a very long time and is usually not approved.
2. The address for the account is my brother's address (in the US) because you need to keep a US address to keep the account open. I didn't think this would be an issue at the time.

Any idea how much of an issue this will be? I have bank statements for the past 6 months, but the average won't be mentioned in the template they use. It can't be edited.
Just send them the 6 months bank statement along with the bank letter stating current balance and the equivalent in CAD. It'll show the debits and credits, I think that would suffice. That's what I did as my bank also declined to add the "average 6 months balance".

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
It’s been three days, I have been trying to connect to an IRCC agent but not able to get through, and online address change portal is not finding my application either. It is annoying.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Just send them the 6 months bank statement. It'll show the debits and credits, I think that would suffice. That's what I did and they don't have the average 6 months balance in my country.
Oh sweet, and you didn't have to send an official POF letter? Just the 6 month bank statements?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

Just send them the 6 months bank statement along with the bank letter stating current balance and the equivalent in CAD. It'll show the debits and credits, I think that would suffice. That's what I did as my bank also declined to add the "average 6 months balance".

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Oh sweet, and you didn't have to send an official POF letter? Just the 6 month bank statements?
Sorry if I made it sound like you only need the bank statement. The official POF letter contains the date of account opening, account number, current balance and equivalent in CAD, but I think that USD should be fine (jic they say to no to converting into CAD, please other members confirm this), I think they need these infos.