+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

You are making the wrong assumption that the lambda graduates are working at such companies. They are working as restaurant/deli managers, warehouse supervisor or assistant floor managers at Walmart.
Also, most people who get into these shit colleges because their parents are rich enough to pay massive tuition, and they aren't smart enough to get into good ones. They usually come with enough of a runway, and there are enough jobs that they eventually find one.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Also, most people who get into these shit colleges because their parents are rich enough to pay massive tuition, and they aren't smart enough to get into good ones. They usually come with enough of a runway, and there are enough jobs that they eventually find one.
Yesterday I saw something in the library and I was like really??2 students from bow valley college are doing some kind of survey ,the way they talk to company representatives was so unproffessional ,forget about parents money ,merit ,I expected some commonsence from this kids.
Will you call a company and tell then I have to submit an assignment next week and you should spend some time?
Honestly I think canadians are really patient ,you know how US is thy will just hang up the call ,some might even say it is not my problem.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
Hi, sorry its off topic
I saw your signature, your ADR submission shows 4th May and ADR acknowledgement shows 13th June.
In between this period, did it show "your action is required" and also, did you receive the acknowledgement email on 13th June?

As I submitted my ADR (PCC and Schedule A) yesterday, I didnt receive acknowledgment email and the portal shows "your action is required".
you may have not transmitted the document after uploading it

Reactions: Yumna

EmsleyZ

Jul 6, 2022
Still no draws made. IRCC's twitter said today that the draws will "gradually resume", which is not a good sign...

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This people are just stupid and I mentioned it here at least a 100 times .They just cant compete they want free pass ,They cant get 8+ fro IELTS,They dont have a good degree or experience and to make the matters worse they are entitled and the way they behave is just trash.
Just disappointing.
Nothing else to say.I hope those CEC specific draws dont continue because it is an insult to hardworking people.
Getting tired of these "We Pay Taxes" idiots as if others rob bank. Not sure how much they pay rolling sandwiches or cleaning dishes..!!!!

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
So guys, I'm backing the 75ers CEC crew now :confused:.

We need to fix/renovate our back deck but can't get a handyman or builder to come in. They are all busy till end August at least! I legit called 15 different numbers and they are all booked up.

We need more CEC 75ers cos none of y'all with your fancy degrees and impeccable English can build my deck.

BRING BACK CEC ONLY DRAW NOW!!!!! :D :D :D
To be honest, neither CEC nor FSW will remain in those kinds of jobs, and they are the most needed. I guess PNP should be targeting those, but they don’t seem to do it very well. Carpenters, butchers, truckers. If they think a 20-30 year old college graduate is going to work in those fields once they arrive, then they are quite dumb. Brazil has a lot of truckers and butchers, but they are all 40+ with at most high school and can barely speak Portuguese.

Last edited:

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
To be honest, neither CEC nor FSW will remain in those kinds of jobs, and they are the most needed. I guess PNP should be targeting those, but they don’t seem to do it very well. Carpenters, butchers, truckers. If they think a 20-30 year old college graduate is going to work in those fields once they arrive, then they are quite dumb. Brazil has a lot of truckers and butchers, but they are all 40+ with at most high school and can barely speak Portuguese.
FST fits right in. If only there were more candidates and more quota..