+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
But then there will be a discrepancy. My work history will mention my position in the different city and in my address history there will be no mention of that city?
What work history? Did you not start at the new job after AOR? If yes, then you are not claiming any points of it. It wouldn't even matter if you don't mention it at all really. But you can mention it in your Personal History as your workplace but not your permanent living address.

Reactions: muspal

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you. It's just I attached 3 paystubs that have a salary of 2205 USD (in our national currency equivalent). When I take that and multiply by 12 I get 26460 per year. I guess HR rounded the salary down by 2200 and gave me a reference letter for 26000 per year.

Worrying about it right now as it will be extremely stupid to be flagged or rejected for something so minor. At the same time, raising a webform might open a whole new can of worms.
This is inconsequential bro. Find something else to worry about if you really must :D.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Can I write both addresses, my permanent and current temporary one in the address history and for the PCC attach the one from my permanent address and write a LOE to explain that my permanent address is the same and I’m in the other city for a temporary assignment & PCC is only made for permanent address.
I would go with that. Where are you from? Usually, police certificates don't care about your city but rather, the country. In other words, PCC are nationwide. You can write both permanent and temporary addresses in your address history, and provide PCC for your permanent address.

D

Deleted member 1083629

This is inconsequential bro. Find something else to worry about if you really must :D.
Thanks )) Just read horror stories on this forum, where applicants have been rejected due to salary mismatch between their NOA (whatever that means) vs. paystubs vs. letter of reference.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I have been silent last two weeks. My nemesis NavinBall, Dkabs, Sean Frasers thought I died in an accident. So folks, what happened is I got married in a Temple in India 2 days ago and had my marriage registered as per suggestion from members here and received my marriage certificate same day. My actual big fat Indian wedding ceremony is still on and weeks away. My parents and her parents had to hide our marriage because you know our relatives cannot shut their mouth. I didn't not want to keep IRCC waiting. So responded to my Ready for visa email with change in Marital status yesterday. Today, IRCC responded quickly to my email and they have requested the standard sets of documents for my wife. Cannot believe the speed IRCC is working. Thank fucking god, I have all the documents ready except medicals and that should be done in a week.
Congrats bro

Reactions: RSub

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I would go with that. Where are you from? Usually, police certificates don't care about your city but rather, the country. In other words, PCC are nationwide. You can write both permanent and temporary addresses in your address history, and provide PCC for your permanent address.
Turns out this is not the case in India and Pakistan (and a few other Asian countries). I've seen applicants get refused because their PCC did not include the city address.

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1083629

Turns out this is not the case in India and Pakistan (and a few other Asian countries). I've seen applicants get refused because their PCC did not include the city address.
Ah, shit. In that case, @muspal where are you from? Is your PCC city/state specific? Or is it country specific? If later, then doesn't matter too much. If former, then you will need to get 2 PCCs for both your permanent and temporary addresses.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Ah, shit. In that case, @muspal where are you from? Is your PCC city/state specific? Or is it country specific? If later, then doesn't matter too much. If former, then you will need to get 2 PCCs for both your permanent and temporary addresses.
There is no hard and fast rule I think. My brother submitted one pcc even though he had stayed in different cities. He is going to get his Canadian passport in a few months. I guess it depends on the case officer and also the documents you provide, as in there shouldn't be conflicting information in the docs you submit. If your present address is mentioned in the docs you submitted and you are providing pcc for permanent address only that could raise an alarm.