FSW WORLDWIDE

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
It looks like you do not udnerstand the situation in which they are. I am not trying to find an excuse to them but to avoid backlogs and return normal processing time they need to process new applications within their aimed time. They are understaffed at the same time. Yes, it hurts the older applications but it is just a sad reality. They would not clear the backlogs in other way. They will start clearing older applications, in fact it is already happening.
I don't want to turn this into a fight. I think you're cool, I followed your story from the beginning, when your gf was at the training/conference (I forgot exactly). You have to understand that it's incredibly frustrating for those of us that have our lives on hold, losing money due to inflation and seeing apps (regardless of the specific stream) being approved in record time is not helpful, especially with the caption: "finally".

• Sad
Reactions: oinkario

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I don't want to turn this into a fight. I think you're cool, I followed your story from the beginning, when your gf was at the training/conference (I forgot exactly). You have to understand that it's incredibly frustrating for those of us that have our lives on hold, losing money due to inflation and seeing apps being approved in record time is not helpful, especially with the caption: "finally".
I honestly do understand your frustration. I am not feeling "proud" to be in the group of people who got nomination now and their applications are moving as normal. I know how many people are waiting for their turn. Honestly, I wish all of that would never happened. As we can, see there is a movement in the old files, how big it is, it's hard to tell, but all of you who are waiting will most likely get the PPR this year. I knoe it will sound stupid but do you yourself a favour and distance yourself from these news. Som id*** who are waiting since July 2021 are talking about mandamus on this forum. I mean, what is wrong with some people. This only shows how some of people are selfish. So yes, I know it looks pretty bad what IRCC done but they did not ahve any option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
PNPs are also taking 2 years to be processed. Me and others PNPs from 2020 are still waiting.
They are just prioritizing new applications over old ones.
I apologize if I came off as not taking older PNPs into account, I'm just frustrated at their lack of communication and their handling of apps. I think someone mentioned the airlines experience of not taking care of older reservations. But it just sucks when you're on the short end of the stick.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
I apologize if I came off as not taking older PNPs into account, I'm just frustrated at their lack of communication and their handling of apps. I think someone mentioned the airlines experience of not taking care of older reservations. But it just sucks when you're on the short end of the stick.
No worries, you don't need to apologize. I'm also frustrated with all of this.

My life like the lives of many others has been stopped since 2020 and venting here helps a little.

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
I honestly do understand your frustration. I am not feeling "proud" to be in the group of people who got nomination now and their applications are moving as normal. I know how many people are waiting for their turn. Honestly, I wish all of that would never happened. As we can, see there is a movement in the old files, how big it is, it's hard to tell, but all of you who are waiting will most likely get the PPR this year. I knoe it will sound stupid but do you yourself a favour and distance yourself from these news. Som id*** who are waiting since July 2021 are talking about mandamus on this forum. I mean, what is wrong with some people. This only shows how some of people are selfish. So yes, I know it looks pretty bad what IRCC done but they did not ahve any option.
They don't have any other option actually! if they focus on processing old applications while slowly processing new ones, they will end up creating another backlog of new applications. So instead, they are focusing on meeting 6 months timeline for new ones which is high priority as it seems while also working on older applications which can be seen from the recent PPR's. I wish good for everyone here :)

Reactions: AlmostThere2

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
They don't have any other option actually! if they focus on processing old applications while slowly processing new ones, they will end up creating another backlog of new applications. So instead, they are focusing on meeting 6 months timeline for new ones which is high priority as it seems while also working on older applications which can be seen from the recent PPR's. I wish good for everyone here :)
This is what I was saying in few posts :D The only way to avoid another new growing backlog

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Why will they end up with backlogs when they have paused the draws ? In fact, the draw size of PNP are also small. Its sheet incompetence of IRCC if they have not been able to clear backlogs even after 6 months with no accountability.

Focusing on new application is salt on wounds for those waiting for more than 1-2 years.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys,
AOR 5 Jan 2021
Med Expired.

1) I applied from UAE and right now vacationing in India. I received remed request last night. Can I do the medical in India?

2) In the remed request the address mentioned is of UAE. Is it ok if I perform it in India?

Really appreciate your reply guys.

Thanks!
Yes, you can do your re-med at any IRCC panel physician all over the world.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Got a request for Schedule A & PCC. One question, if I am working in a different city (same country) for the past year, but my permanent address is in another city, how should I deal with that? All my national identity documents, PCC etc have my permanent address. Should I mention the different city I'm working in or should I just stick with my permanent address?

Edit: I'm asking because my PCC will have my permanent address on it, in another city, not the one i am working in for the past year.

Last edited:

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Got a request for Schedule A & PCC. One question, if I am working in a different city (same country) for the past year, but my permanent address is in another city, how should I deal with that? All my national identity documents, PCC etc have my permanent address. Should I mention the different city I'm working in or should I just stick with my permanent address?

Edit: I'm asking because my PCC will have my permanent address on it, in another city, not the one i am working in for the past year.
Can you share your AOR? Stream? Country of origin ??