+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Got a response to a webform sent on March 25th. Generic fucking response to a 500 word essay that I wrote.

Waiting on responses for webforms raised on March 15th, March 31st, April 7th, April 14th as well as the Mandamus notice.
Lol I also received a generic response to my month old web form yesterday.

Reactions: maghool71

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hey guys. Asking on behalf of a friend who is currently in the pool, awaiting ITA.
Her profile is valid till June 2022. Now that there has been an announcement for resumption of FSW draws by July, would it be advisable for her to wait for the profile to expire (in June) and then create a new one, OR withdraw the current profile now and create a new earlier in May? (to be ahead in the tie breaker, once the draws resume in July).
Kindly help the anxiety of a person who has been waiting for almost an year for the draws
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
P.s. her score is 475

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys. Asking on behalf of a friend who is currently in the pool, awaiting ITA.
Her profile is valid till June 2022. Now that there has been an announcement for resumption of FSW draws by July, would it be advisable for her to wait for the profile to expire (in June) and then create a new one, OR withdraw the current profile now and create a new earlier in May? (to be ahead in the tie breaker, once the draws resume in July).
Kindly help the anxiety of a person who has been waiting for almost an year for the draws
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
P.s. her score is 475
she should probably create a new profile now. she would probably have to wait a few months after draws resume to have a chance at an ITA anyway

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hello all,
PLEASE HELP
As per the last info my vo was London. Yesterday I raised a webform to submit my upfront pcc. However, I received the below stated response from London VO. Does this imply that my VO is changed?
If so where should I raise webform to submit pcc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific enquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

JS

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
LOL

He will probably celebrate the Canadian Independence Day over there by July 1st
I mean I really feel the pain of people still waiting in the pool and people who applications are stuck since 2 years etc. Things are moving, I know how frustrating this is. I do not be selfish but we should not compare PNP to FSW at all. At the end it is totally different stream.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Damn the first july draw is prolly going to be in the 520+ , unless it’s a megadraw of like 10-20k, which is unlikely.
but high crs draw is still better than no draw at all i guess

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Damn the first july draw is prolly going to be in the 520+ , unless it’s a megadraw of like 10-20k, which is unlikely.
but high crs draw is still better than no draw at all i guess
I doubt there will be any "mega draw" - for sure the first few draws will have a really high cut off mark but it will fall down till the end of the year.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
I doubt there will be any "mega draw" - for sure the first few draws will have a really high cut off mark but it will fall down till the end of the year.
Yeah, as it also does not go with the intent to return to the standard 6month processing time. Actually, i dont hope for a mega draw
Just shocked at the amount of 501-600 crs candidates in the pool o_O