+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
The report the IRCC released last October spoke of employees referring to a group of 30 African countries as the "dirty 30." - Trump working in IRCC?

Jokes aside, it sounds like IRCC operates like the sweatshop I imagined it would
"dirty 30" is the Canadian version of "shithole".

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I've found the "dirty thirty" funny. If I were an IRCC manager, I'd cover more countries and my version would be "filthy fifty".

We Canadians don't have much time for trolling FILTHY PATHETIC FOREIGNERS.
Dude...I was about to respond that it sounds like Kangaroo works in IRCC before I saw your comment

I can just imagine:
Ukrainian girl with no education applying for Lambda - beautiful applicant (approve)
Afghan engineer with 3 years of MNC experience - shithole foreigner (refuse)

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Does the schedule A background declaration need to be exactly the same as what we sent IRCC when w first sent our application ? It's been years since I've filled those information the first time and I was just asked schedule A. I fear getting rejected because I omitted some minor detail. Do you have any insight on that ?

P.S. I did manage to find some details on my GC account but no all of it.

Should I submit an explanation letter to tell them that I've given them those details to the best of my recollection and that there could be slight differences between schedule A and what was previously submitted ?

Please help I'm cracking under stress here.

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Does the schedule A background declaration need to be exactly the same as what we sent IRCC when w first sent our application ? It's been years since I've filled those information the first time and I was just asked schedule A. I fear getting rejected because I omitted some minor detail. Do you have any insight on that ?

Should I submit an explanation letter to tell them that I've given them those details to the best of my recollection and that there could be slight differences between schedule A and what was previously submitted ?

If you submitted a Schedule A previously, surely you still have a copy of it?

Ametheus

Dec 19, 2020

Here's how:
Go to your account on gckey.
- Click on check application status.
Click on view submitted application.
- Delete the last bit of the address bit
"documentstosubmit.do"
- Now, type in "applicationChecklist.do"
and press enter or reload the page.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

Based on my understanding, the new schedule A should supercede the old one. As long as it's roughly the same, it won't raise any eyebrows. In any case, they'll ask for a clarification if they find something out of place (unlikely).

Reactions: Imposter69

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Here's how:
"documentstosubmit.do"
I just saw that on a kubeir's video thank so much for your reply

Imposter69

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Based on my understanding, the new schedule A should supercede the old one. As long as it's roughly the same, it won't raise any eyebrows. In any case, they'll ask for a clarification if they find something out of place (unlikely).
I hope so, I really don't want to fuck things up after waiting for 2 years

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm such an idiot. I was trying to call IRCC, with my cursor always ready to click "end call" once I hear "we are currently..". I must have dialed about 30 times already when suddenly I hear "We are transferr...". Guess what, my fast fingers clicked "end call".

I wanted to punch myself in the face.
Update: I managed to get back on the queue! Wait time of 87 minutes. They have added a new option for inland callers where you can leave your number, droff off, and an agent will call you back when it's your turn. I opted for that.

Reactions: WPGBound
D

Deleted member 1050918

I'm such an idiot. I was trying to call IRCC, with my cursor always ready to click "end call" once I hear "we are currently..". I must have dialed about 30 times already when suddenly I hear "We are transferr...". Guess what, my fast fingers clicked "end call".

I wanted to punch myself in the face.
Pleb

You are unworthy of call time with officers.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Here's how:
"documentstosubmit.do"
Nice trick. I just took a screenshot of my entire application. Thank you.