+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Even though he is a troll I am giving him a benefit of doubt because I saw a couple of PRs from ANIP.So there is a fair chance he is telling the trust evn though I dont trust him lol
You want to give him a benefit of doubt even after all the trolling and hell that he gave to you? My naive Indian friend, wake up already! It was yet another filthy scam of Kangaroo to farm likes.

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1050918

You want to give him a benefit of doubt even after all the trolling and hell that he gave to you? My naive Indian friend, wake up already! It was yet another filthy scam of Kangaroo to farm likes.
Dude I was serious...

I'm sure I hold the record for least likes received for announcing PPR.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys !

I think there is pattern forming as per the PPR distribution.

AOR October 2021 and on are receiving their PPR within 6 months and AOR pre-October 2021 can expect their PPR within up to 36 months in accordance with the IRCC expectation announcement made late December.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade
D

Deleted member 1050918

Hey guys !

I think there is pattern forming as per the PPR distribution.

AOR October 2021 and on are receiving their PPR within 6 months and AOR pre-October 2021 can expect their PPR within up to 36 months in accordance with the IRCC expectation announcement made late December.
Most post July 2021 PNP-O apps at CIO Sydney are getting PPR under 6 months. I think I explained it before but the reason is IRCC changed the way they calculate average processing times and they'll calculate the average based on these prioritized PNP apps which will allow them to boast about how they cleared apps under six months in 2022.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Most post July 2021 PNP-O apps at CIO Sydney are getting PPR under 6 months. I think I explained it before but the reason is IRCC changed the way they calculate average processing times and they'll calculate the average based on these prioritized PNP apps which will allow them to boast about how they cleared apps under six months in 2022.
I haven't seen a lot between July and October, but after October it sure seems that they are processing them pretty fast.

It could also be that there are around 2000 applications per month, a lot less than the preceding months.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I haven't seen a lot between July and October, but after October it sure seems that they are processing them pretty fast.

It could also be that there are around 2000 applications per month, a lot less than the preceding months.
Have a look at myimmitracker and also the PPR/AOR threads. Aug and Sept AOR PNP-Os at CIO got PPR under 6 months. Same for quite a many Jul AORs. Oct and Nov are a bit faster.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
Post your PPR with everything unblurred in your passport with your name and passport number showing, so that we can believe you.

Also, a pic of your credit card and your real name would also help us believe it.

Thanks and regards.
especially the credit card..

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Here's how:
Go to your account on gckey.
- Click on check application status.
Click on view submitted application.
- Delete the last bit of the address bit
"documentstosubmit.do"
- Now, type in "applicationChecklist.do"
and press enter or reload the page.
Wow thanks for this info. You're a lifesaver lol. Stupid me didn't take screeshots when I submitted and I was kinda having issues remembering some old dates and addresses etc for the Schedule A I got.

Reactions: calis_s

Elnora

Jul 26, 2021
Please I need to know if it's compulsory to receive a request on pof along side remedicals...I got a request for remedicals and that was all... do you guys think an ADR OR POF REQUEST is still coming or it's possible it's not compulsory they request for an ADR
THANKS