+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I uploaded ADRs today and after fews hours it now shows Not Applicable. Is it an automated change or did someone actually looked at the files? Any idea anyone?
This is what happened to me as well. I uploaded ADR on November 8th and it immediately went to "Not Applicable" but my ADR or file was not touched again until Feb 3rd. The status on my account is still "Not Applicable" though I know now that my ADR was already processed.

Reactions: calis_s

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Applied for GCMS notes last month. Got a 30 day extension notice today. Is it weird that i'm happy it was only a 30 day extension as opposed to the 60 day extension I got last year. This is what they've done to us lol, scrambling & scraping for any positivity or hope. As a late 2020 AOR, i'll be beyond happy if I get to land before the end of the year. Just need a positive sign.

D

Deleted member 994371

I'm a quality troll. I don't use the same trap twice. Thanks and best of luck to you and everybody* here.

*pathetic foreigners

Post your PPR with everything unblurred in your passport with your name and passport number showing, so that we can believe you.

Also, a pic of your credit card and your real name would also help us believe it.

Thanks and regards.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Post your PPR with everything unblurred in your passport with your name and passport number showing, so that we can believe you.

Also, a pic of your credit card and your real name would also help us believe it.

Thanks and regards.
Yeah sure, simpredo

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

Thanks and regards.
Even though he is a troll I am giving him a benefit of doubt because I saw a couple of PRs from ANIP.So there is a fair chance he is telling the trust evn though I dont trust him lol

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Cuba ,That is intresting that is something new for me I can tell usually they are not racist to hispanics expecially mexicans,I heard there are even certain programs for them(not sure how it works or even it is true).
I know cubans honestly I cant say much diff between cubans and mexican interms of culture or any thing

Reactions: wonderbly