+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Putting aside all the speculations and other bs, which scenarios are more realistic in regards to CEC draws this year? My fellow CEC with CRS 451 is literally crying, his WP will get expired in July... and I don't know what to suggest.
i think over 85% of PNP options are favoring the inland people, more points for staying in a province, again points for studying in a dli so being an inland and asking for options is stupid. Ask your friend to use google search engine and type "pnp canada apply" hehe

berational

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Putting aside all the speculations and other bs, which scenarios are more realistic in regards to CEC draws this year? My fellow CEC with CRS 451 is literally crying, his WP will get expired in July... and I don't know what to suggest.
international students with Canadian experience may get some relief soon.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
He should pack his bags....but hey you may never know another Grandpa draw could happen.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Ask them to stop being a baby. There still a few months to go till July. They can increase their scores through french, a job offer (not that easy though), or maxing out english scores if they haven't done so already. CEC and 451 tells me it's likely that they haven't really made an effort to max out their score.

Worst case, they go back home, and still remain eligible for CEC for 3 years and get invited at some point in the future. Not as big of a deal as they think it is.
451 is already with a valid job offer. He can max out English I told him, but French will take years for sure.

i think over 85% of PNP options are favoring the inland people, more points for staying in a province, again points for studying in a dli so being an inland and asking for options is stupid. Ask your friend to use google search engine and type "pnp canada apply" hehe
He is in Ontario and there is only an Employment Offer stream that may apply after a while.
international students with Canadian experience may get some relief soon.
He is on a closed work permit based on LMIA.
He should pack his bags....
It looks like the only what he will do, unfortunately.

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Is there any chance of getting a Nomination with a CRS of 410?
I submitted my express entry profile yesterday, I have 3 years of experience in 2173 NOC.
My WES is evaluated as 2 or more degrees and diplomas, I am currently doing masters at MUN.
IELTS CLB 8 : W:6.5 S:8 R:9 L:8

D

Deleted member 1006777

but French will take years for sure
No it won't. Why is this attitude so common with people always expecting to be handed out stuff...

But given that he has a 451 WITH a job offer might mean he has a very long way to go with english itself, so learning another language doesn't seem to be prudent.

There may be a CEC specific draw before July (I fully expect there to be at least a few). But given that there haven't been CEC draws for a few months, the scores will take a while to drop to 451. He may get lucky, but his best bet is to max out english scores and hope there's a draw soon enough so that scores get down to 451 before he leaves. Unfortunately, the likely scenario is he will have to leave temporarily but will be able to apply for CEC when scores eventually go down. Although to stand a realistic chance, he should think about how he can get his scores significantly higher.

Question for you: Do you know why his closed work permit is expiring? Is his company unwilling to extend it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I submitted my express entry profile yesterday, I have 3 years of experience in 2173 NOC.
My WES is evaluated as 2 or more degrees and diplomas, I am currently doing masters at MUN.
Didn't know Model United Nations were giving degrees out now

Joking aside, 2173 is in demand NOC but CRS might be too low for PNP. May have to wait for your graduation

• Haha
Reactions: alfakido

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
If you just get 0.5 more in IELTS writing, you'll be sitting at 468 with CLB9. Take the test again.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You do realize that this is a major reason for the shitty housing market in most of America and Canada right?
Nope, that is not the "whole" reason.

The primary reason, is the interest rate. Every buffoon with a mediocre wage can get a huge mortgage loan thanks to the freaking, close to 0% interest rate from central banks, making holding money worthless, at least right now. They can keep increasing, who know whats going to happen in the next 5 years.

You remember the 2009 housing crisis in the USA ? That was not a crisis, it was an economic massacre. You had minimum wage workers owing 2 or more homes because banks were lending like freaking crazy, then all of a sudden million dollar homes became thousand dollar homes pretty quickly. They just returned to be worth their true value.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Just bought my first French language book. Wish me luck:)
Good luck! If you aren't already, I highly recommend taking accelerated courses. It's not that you can't learn on your own, but why reinvent the wheel when you can expedite the process with a teacher?

Reactions: slavicgirl